Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

Just got the Prime Entertainment Pack. Look what Prime Prime works with!

 

8106893776_274a12d101_b.jpg

 

Its not perfect, but it makes a good display nonetheless.

Nice! That actually works quite well. I hadn't even thought abiut using that trailer.

 

If you look closely, the front wheels on the trailer are just a bit off the ground, but it still looks pretty good. I just figured I'd give it a shot. The connection is actually quite good and solid, better than the figure the trailer originally came with.

 

Also, I need to dust that shelf . . .

Yeah but even with you pointing it out, I had to look really hard to notice haha. Definately going to have to play with mine some. I wonder how it works with the eitherthe RiD or FE voyagers. (haven't had my RiD in truck mode in a while and waiting for TRU to get the FE's in before I can try it out).

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

016-24.jpg
OPMP.jpg

Tease!!! :argh

Hang on, let me upload that video of me buying it. :tfevil :rofl :tfdance :cjdance :justprime:

Quit eatin yourself!

 

AMZCJ1.jpg

^^Lmfao! That's awesome, love it.

 

051-1.jpg

The Autobot elite . . .

 

8128350921_2b2d36ccb3_b.jpg

 

8128353035_8a1ae2b472_b.jpg

^^Lmfao! That's awesome, love it.

 

051-1.jpg

 

 

O.O I want that toilet seat...

^^Lmfao! That's awesome, love it.

 

051-1.jpg

 

 

O.O I want that toilet seat...

 

It was any accessory my kids gave me, probalby from one of their WWE figures. They also gave me some TVs (you talk some TV?), toilet to go with the seat, a big muddy monster truck tire and a boom box. Really neat accutremonts to giving that Junk Plant feel. My Junkion shelf has reached its limit though, so I avoid Ross/TJMaxx/Marshalls at all costs, I dont' need anymore! *keep saying it BM, no more...no more...no more)

 

 

More pics!

 

2 of most most favorite molds in recent memory (86 fanboy here! lol)

 

013-24.jpg

 

018-23.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.