Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

I really wish I could get Herc in a pose with his arms up over his head and hands together like he's doing a double handed axe handle smash move. I really dig your shot DM, it captures what I was going for. That and I may have to go with the newer head after all, it looks bad ass in your shot.

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Thanks!

 

The head is actually the Rage of Hercules head, but I added some black paint to simulate an open mouth. :)

Yep, I have it too, But kept the original head, just switched face plates on mine so far. Stealing the blacking out idea!

 

Somebody is getting testy about all these bots taking up his space...

 

OPHB12.jpg

Man I wish I have that Star Saber Arms Micron...

 

IMG_0357.jpg

DSC04046.jpg

DSC04047.jpg

DSC04048.jpg

DSC04049.jpg

My take on Kre-O Starscream:

 

photobucket-34477-1346007480664.jpg

 

And the original: (from the web)

 

photobucket-39858-1346007441367.jpg

My take on Kre-O Starscream:

 

photobucket-34477-1346007480664.jpg

 

And the original: (from the web)

 

photobucket-39858-1346007441367.jpg

That's pretty epic! Did you have to use more than one Kreo set to pull it off?

Thanks! Target had a sale.. basically two sets for the price of one. :)

I also did the "double set" thing on BB and Prime when they went on sale:

 

photobucket-11036-1346025470251.jpg

 

photobucket-19244-1346025449801.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.