Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I want that gun! Wheres it from?

I want that gun! Wheres it from?

 

Talking about the Tracks pic? Those guns and knifes are from Recon Ironhide.

Remember that latest ROTF Voyager Ironhide? Jungle Attack... or something like that?

 

The rifles and blades were taken from that figure. :)

I want that gun! Wheres it from?

 

 

Remember that latest ROTF Voyager Ironhide? Jungle Attack... or something like that?

 

The rifles and blades were taken from that figure. :)

 

I believe the toy your looking for is Recon Ironhide, and oh, look at that! In the "new posts" section, "Thorng" is selling one for $20. biggrintf.gif

Posted before, but does anyone have any idea why I'm not getting reply e-mails on threads I am subscribed to? I have already adjusted settings to "instant notification" but still nothing...very strange. What am I missing?

 

 

 

Post in the Help topics, a staff member will be able to assist you on that. Or PM a staff member.

post-10982-073512400 1291942509.jpg

 

MADNESS!! CHAOS!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.