Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

convoy-1.jpg

 

convoy1.jpg

 

convoy2.jpg

 

convoy3.jpg

since I now have all the macross stuff I bought in the last few weeks, I figured it would be fun to put the revoltechs among the ROTF biplanes doing their best impressions of gerwalk and battroid modes.

 

acb7a518.jpg

 

Also got revoltech megatron(so deliciously evil) among my haul for this one:

 

4273d82f.jpg

 

4273d82f.jpg

 

That shot looks awesome! :)

 

Here is Hot Shot being a badass...

 

HotShot1.jpg

since I now have all the macross stuff I bought in the last few weeks, I figured it would be fun to put the revoltechs among the ROTF biplanes doing their best impressions of gerwalk and battroid modes.

 

acb7a518.jpg

 

Also got revoltech megatron(so deliciously evil) among my haul for this one:

 

4273d82f.jpg

 

How does your 3-mode Valkyrie stand up, quality wise? I preordered mine, and it's constantly falling apart, so I'm curious if they've improved on the QC?

Tman, did you know that shockwave's abs will bend inward slightly? it greatly adds to his overall look

No I didnt....lemme try that.

 

Im lovin that Hotshot pic

How does your 3-mode Valkyrie stand up, quality wise? I preordered mine, and it's constantly falling apart, so I'm curious if they've improved on the QC?

Its bad. I can't say much though as I'm assuming mine was also part of the initial release, considering I got it clearanced off ebay for $9.

041505.jpg

 

041506.jpg

 

041507.jpg

 

041508.jpg

 

041509.jpg

 

041510.jpg

 

041511.jpg

 

041512.jpg

I'm not sure how this happened, but I got a really cool light effect on this pic:

 

Optimus1.jpg

You didn't buy the Megazord just to give Prime those canons did you? My reason was because I had a spare.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.