Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

It struck me differently- Breakaway looks like he's just been busted playing with his toys, and is frozen with embarrassment.

why would anyone on this site post pictures of toys frozen with embarrassment for playing with toys? :tfevil

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

img1030d.jpg

 

:)

AWW, Break away looks like a sad little child

see hasbro, he looks much better with actual elbows!

That's the first thing I did to him. A little involved, I hate pulling pinned joints, but very much worth it.

see hasbro, he looks much better with actual elbows!

That's the first thing I did to him. A little involved, I hate pulling pinned joints, but very much worth it.

I actually did it with the arm still assembled. I just took out the screw, super glued the 2 halves, and shaved down the chunk the screw was in and about half of the back of the elbow. No effort required at all

 

So I guess I'd say for me, it was even more worth it :tfevil

see hasbro, he looks much better with actual elbows!

That's the first thing I did to him. A little involved, I hate pulling pinned joints, but very much worth it.

I actually did it with the arm still assembled. I just took out the screw, super glued the 2 halves, and shaved down the chunk the screw was in and about half of the back of the elbow. No effort required at all

 

So I guess I'd say for me, it was even more worth it :tfevil

You should post a tutorial for the rest of us.

see hasbro, he looks much better with actual elbows!

That's the first thing I did to him. A little involved, I hate pulling pinned joints, but very much worth it.

I actually did it with the arm still assembled. I just took out the screw, super glued the 2 halves, and shaved down the chunk the screw was in and about half of the back of the elbow. No effort required at all

 

So I guess I'd say for me, it was even more worth it :tfevil

You should post a tutorial for the rest of us.

just posted it in this thread: Starscream's elbow fix

It struck me differently- Breakaway looks like he's just been busted playing with his toys, and is frozen with embarrassment.

why would anyone on this site post pictures of toys frozen with embarrassment for playing with toys? :tfevil

 

It was hard to get a decent angle, but SS is supposed to be creeping up behind a distracted breakaway, ready to dish out an epic pwn

You're pic is the reason I got Breakaway !!!

 

THE FEET :eek

 

 

It struck me differently- Breakaway looks like he's just been busted playing with his toys, and is frozen with embarrassment.

why would anyone on this site post pictures of toys frozen with embarrassment for playing with toys? :tfevil

 

It was hard to get a decent angle, but SS is supposed to be creeping up behind a distracted breakaway, ready to dish out an epic pwn

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.