Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

CL Optimus has a G1 axe now.

 

001-8.jpg

 

It came with this small KO Hotspot. I got him for the Defensor head for a kit bash. This axe was an added bonus that is actually hidden by cardboard in the package.

 

002-8.jpg

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

My Current Decepticon Army (Offscreen - MP & Animated Megs)

 

screenshot03zd0.jpg

 

I like the look of Buildron/Contructicon Maximus & Blackarachnia's pose

screenshot01ha9.jpg

 

I hate the Chopper limbs.

screenshot02md1.jpg

My Current Decepticon Army (Offscreen - MP & Animated Megs)

 

screenshot03zd0.jpg

 

I like the look of Buildron/Contructicon Maximus & Blackarachnia's pose

screenshot01ha9.jpg

 

I hate the Chopper limbs.

screenshot02md1.jpg

 

Why? They make better arms when you pose the front lower legs as his lower arms.

002-8.jpg

 

I've been trying to cut out my KO purchases, but that nice bit of gear with him is making it rather tempting. Was it a BigLots KO purchase, or at another store?

ani_skorp_1.jpg

 

metalgearshockwave1nv9.jpg

OMG! slick

looks like he's pulling a goatse to me...

I hate the Chopper limbs.

screenshot02md1.jpg

 

Why? They make better arms when you pose the front lower legs as his lower arms.

 

It's not that, if you look real close at the chopper limbs, I used a rubber band to keep that blue piece from falling off, that is the reasons why I don't like those limbs that much. I used the tanks as the arms to give it that big upper body look.

002-8.jpg

 

I've been trying to cut out my KO purchases, but that nice bit of gear with him is making it rather tempting. Was it a BigLots KO purchase, or at another store?

 

yep big lots right there with their ko Onslaught

 

I hate the Chopper limbs.

screenshot02md1.jpg

 

Why? They make better arms when you pose the front lower legs as his lower arms.

 

It's not that, if you look real close at the chopper limbs, I used a rubber band to keep that blue piece from falling off, that is the reasons why I don't like those limbs that much. I used the tanks as the arms to give it that big upper body look.

 

They plug in better as hands or well at least all of the ones Ive had did.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.