Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

Just picked up UC2.0 Galvatron.

 

Ingenius transformation. I mean a lot of thought went into this one.

 

It's got nice detailing, especially for a dlx, but as mentioned elsewhere, the joints aren't the greatest.

 

It feel's more like a movie dlx; all of the flimsiness and none of the automorph to blame it on.

 

However he feels, though, he definitely looks badass and imposing... if it weren't so small.

 

Thought this would make for the best comparison shots...

 

i377E5A12-62E6-4EAC-AA78-2108715B304B.jpg

 

i0F879DA0-07BA-4561-B4A1-F3D74A86269A.jpg

 

i4112A8B4-6C73-4065-9C25-1C09A143EF50.jpg

 

 

 

dsc2808de3.th.jpg

 

Don't care too much for the figure, but he does look good next to Rodimus.

 

Proportions don't even look to bad.

 

Nice pics. :)

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

he would be a great fig if he could not stand up to ame his life and that he had no loose pieces.

i4112A8B4-6C73-4065-9C25-1C09A143EF50.jpg

Is slightly more tempted to grab these two, but I'm way too fire exit anal, and would have to grab Henkei versions. Still really tempted to grab the Convoy and Megatron as well, but then I may have to grab Jetfire, and, well...you can see where this is going. Might be better to continue avoiding this/these line(s) still.

 

*edit*

wrong pic quoted

 

*edit #2*

stupid swear filter :tflaugh

i4112A8B4-6C73-4065-9C25-1C09A143EF50.jpg

Is slightly more tempted to grab these two, but I'm way too fire exit, and would have to grab Henkei versions. Still really tempted to grab the Convoy and Megatron as well, but then I may have to grab Jetfire, and, well...you can see where this is going. Might be better to continue avoiding this/these line(s) still.

 

*edit*

wrong pic quoted

 

I have all of the non botcon classics figs, and they are all great figures. Well I have all of them up to Prowl, Sunstreaker, and Octane. I have no interest in the current voyager repaints, or the non combining combiner cores (since I already G1'd all 3 of the E combiners, and I'm working on making my own Computron, Defensor, Menasor, and Predaking so any non combining combiner parts they make will be passed by me). I am thinking about getting Powerglide even though he is way too big in my opinion. I mean the whole thing about Powerglide was that he was smaller, and slower than the Seekers and he still went out there and tried to battle them.

 

Ok I started rambling. Sorry about that bottom line get the Classics they are great figures.

...get the Classics they are great figures.

Of that I have no doubt, but right now my want list is already way too long and far too expensive. It's already going to be hard enough to resist the Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. Sideswipe being one of my all-time childhood favorites. I've got so many of them (G1 mold) already. I'm already considering grabbing all 6 of the Diaclone versions of those 2, which is another can of worms I don't want to open. I kind of already have though, owning 3 of the 5 Microman Walther P38s. I'm not the broadest collector anymore, but do like to try and grab at least a few from each line, which turns into a few more, and then....

 

Me - STOP SPENDING ALL YOUR MONEY ON TOYS DAMNIT!

Myself - But I really want those ones.

I - Give him a break, it's and innocent hobby.

Me - Innocent yes, but also too damn expensive.

...get the Classics they are great figures.

Of that I have no doubt, but right now my want list is already way too long and far too expensive. It's already going to be hard enough to resist the Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. Sideswipe being one of my all-time childhood favorites. I've got so many of them (G1 mold) already. I'm already considering grabbing all 6 of the Diaclone versions of those 2, which is another can of worms I don't want to open. I kind of already have though, owning 3 of the 5 Microman Walther P38s. I'm not the broadest collector anymore, but do like to try and grab at least a few from each line, which turns into a few more, and then....

 

Me - STOP SPENDING ALL YOUR MONEY ON TOYS DAMNIT!

Myself - But I really want those ones.

I - Give him a break, it's and innocent hobby.

Me - Innocent yes, but also too damn expensive.

 

Kind of sounds like the arguements my wife, and I have but those are usually more about them taking up too much space. Even though I only have a 2' book case, and a 5' book case display in our room beside, and on top of my dresser. I've only spent about $700 maybe $800 on my collection, and that is including my G1 Omega Supreme (which I got for $40 but by the time I'm done getting all of the pieces he'll probably be about $65-$85 :tfgrin).

Hello everyone, I am obviously new here. I was looking over this thread and I decided to give it a shot, with caption, as well.

 

 

Well, here goes nothing!

 

galvaslaught.jpg

 

 

Tell me what you think!

Hello everyone, I am obviously new here. I was looking over this thread and I decided to give it a shot, with caption, as well.

 

 

Well, here goes nothing!

 

galvaslaught.jpg

 

 

Tell me what you think!

 

:tflol poor bumblebee. thats very funny

Hello everyone, I am obviously new here. I was looking over this thread and I decided to give it a shot, with caption, as well.

 

 

Well, here goes nothing!

 

galvaslaught.jpg

 

 

Tell me what you think!

 

:awsum

 

I can actually see Onslaught being that big nest to Bumblebee/Galvatron.

I can actually see Onslaught being that big nest to Bumblebee/Galvatron.

 

It's Bumblebee being next to Galvatron where the problems would occur. :tflaugh

 

Luckily there's our good friend 'perspective' and since Galvatron is standing back a bit it's okay. :)

 

 

Great picture, Deathwish. Keep them coming and welcome to the board.

 

~Matt Booker

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.