Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

But, both Takara n Hasbro's versions suffer from the chipping chrome? Or it's just a case on Hasbro's?

You're on crack my friend. I've had almost all of my TM's for 10 and + years now and the only ones that are screwed up are the ones that were defective in the first place: TM Rattrap and BM Ultra Jetstorm. Those two figs came from the factory missing the primer. I bought the BW 10th Rattap to replace my original and Jetstorm got some chrome leaf after I sanded him down.

 

And yes, I play with my toys.

 

The only difference between the Hasbro and Takara versions are the colors. Whether you figure chips or not is only relative to how you treat them. if you throw your toys around and treat them as if they're Tonka Tough, yeah. They're going to chip. If you TF them, display them, pose them... you're not going to have a problems.

I wonder if my TM2 Scourge suffers from a lack of a primer, as he literally molts chrome when you touch him. And he's the only one that has ever had a problem with chrome chipping out of my collection. The rest have some slight wear, but that's all.

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Grimlock, bravest of Autobot warriors!!

GrimGigDeath.jpg

 

Perhaps a little too brave? He takes on two of the most feared Decepticon commanders; Gigatron and Deathsaurus!

GrimGigDeath1.jpg

 

GrimGigDeath2.jpg

Grimlock shouldn't have a problem against gigatron, he might have a problem against Dezaras though, he was hardcore.

aaand pretenders too

 

.....

 

 

<_<

 

 

>_>

 

 

<_<

 

 

>_>

 

<_<

 

>_>

 

 

 

:hawhaw

No, I'm pretty sure that was a pretenders Starscream in that pic.

 

I can't imagine any other figure looking that ghey.

 

Great collection though

 

I'm still missing Cybertron Starscream. :tfsad

2740644858_300e53dcd2_b.jpg

White Prime helps the Getters to carry their massive machine gun

getterumt.jpg

I've recently been tempted to purchase Dezaras. He doesn't seem to go for very much or be terribly rare for that matter.

 

alright, so back when I first started posting here I posted a picture similiar to this (I think it actually haad less in it and was pre-classics) as the start of my collection thread:

 

Shelf23.jpg

 

And now....

 

Starscreamcollection.jpg

 

I can't even fit all of them on the same shelf. I had to set this up in my living room.... ridiculous.

 

lol Waspinator.. :tflaugh

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.