Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lord Madhammer's Collection

Recommended Posts

  • Author
RiD:

Air Attack Optimus Primal

 

you went and bought him I see. Excellent choice :thumb

 

Interesting to read that one of the top posters on this board has a TF collection that's less than 10 % of what I have. (In a way I envy you because it seems you're more selective and probably have less to deal with regret.)

HAHAHA

 

*ahem*

 

:redface

 

If I were to post a list of all the TFs I've ever *owned*.... uh, it would be a lot longer. But I am happy with what I do have now.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RiD:

Air Attack Optimus Primal

 

you went and bought him I see. Excellent choice :thumb

 

Interesting to read that one of the top posters on this board has a TF collection that's less than 10 % of what I have. (In a way I envy you because it seems you're more selective and probably have less to deal with regret.)

HAHAHA

 

*ahem*

 

:redface

 

If I were to post a list of all the TFs I've ever *owned*.... uh, it would be a lot longer. But I am happy with what I do have now.

all too easy

I have too much crap to list. I certainly cant even remember all their names.

:redface  Me, too.  Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with me.

 

Hey, MH.  Did you get rid of all of your BTs?

  • Author
I have too much crap to list. I certainly cant even remember all their names.

:redface  Me, too.  Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with me.

 

Hey, MH.  Did you get rid of all of your BTs?

yeah, it funded a good portion of what you see above. I might get one later on though -- I like the *idea* of BTs but I haven't found one that really appealed to me personally.

I have too much crap to list. I certainly cant even remember all their names.

:redface  Me, too.  Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with me.

 

Hey, MH.  Did you get rid of all of your BTs?

yeah, it funded a good portion of what you see above. I might get one later on though -- I like the *idea* of BTs but I haven't found one that really appealed to me personally.

I can't believe how many Tfs that you get and then sell.  Weird.

Cool list, I have one BM, Snarl...why your addiction to this line in particular?

yeah, it funded a good portion of what you see above. I might get one later on though -- I like the *idea* of BTs but I haven't found one that really appealed to me personally.

You mentioned you liked Overdrive in another thread.  The S2000 BT mold is pretty nice, most of his body parts are actually diecast - curious to see who the repaint will eventually be. 

  • Author
yeah, it funded a good portion of what you see above. I might get one later on though -- I like the *idea* of BTs but I haven't found one that really appealed to me personally.

You mentioned you liked Overdrive in another thread.  The S2000 BT mold is pretty nice, most of his body parts are actually diecast - curious to see who the repaint will eventually be. 

yeah, I'm VERY curious (and impatient) about that one.

 

Rodr-Evil, regarding the BM attraction: I love the show, for one thing. It's far and away my favorite TF series. And I really like the design of the toys (which I appreciate independent of their visual connection to the show characters). There's a real elegance to the designs that I like, and also Aaron Archer wasn't involved in it at all (coincidence? :P). Plus, I have to admit that stuff that isn't as popular or well-known has a certain appeal to me.

 

So I guess that's it.

Lord Madhammer, your all-text collection has satisfied my every desire.

 

And the collection's impressive, too!

 

:thumb

yeah, it funded a good portion of what you see above. I might get one later on though -- I like the *idea* of BTs but I haven't found one that really appealed to me personally.

You mentioned you liked Overdrive in another thread.  The S2000 BT mold is pretty nice, most of his body parts are actually diecast - curious to see who the repaint will eventually be. 

yeah, I'm VERY curious (and impatient) about that one.

 

Rodr-Evil, regarding the BM attraction: I love the show, for one thing. It's far and away my favorite TF series. And I really like the design of the toys (which I appreciate independent of their visual connection to the show characters). There's a real elegance to the designs that I like, and also Aaron Archer wasn't involved in it at all (coincidence? :P). Plus, I have to admit that stuff that isn't as popular or well-known has a certain appeal to me.

 

So I guess that's it.

I own the, in show characters but the rest of the line( and some of the ones I own) Make me cringe. When I saw deluxe Optimus primal in the store, I was enraged. I was like "first of all he's a damn deluxe! On top of that he has the nerve to be Butt ugly! Speaking of butt, is that an Energon turd in his hand?!" First optimus for a mainline I had no second thought of getting. Megs too. It was like Get new mega ugly Megs or just display last years TM Megs? No brainer. Now I do like my Ultra Nightscream, Jetstorm, RiD AAOPrimal, Blackarachnia, Strika, Supreme Cheetor and ..........Still on the fence after all these years on Rattrap. So clumsily reproduced

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.