The Ultimate WTF auction!

Snowman81

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am at a loss for words who would pay that much for soemthing like that. I could kill a big chunk of student loans with that....wish I had it to sell

that just....blew my mind... i mean really. $23K?? for a stinkin card? I wouldn't buy a mint G1 original sealed Fort Max that has been preserved at the designer's house all these years for that much!!! Hell... not even 10% of that...

Wow, I wish I could buy that card. Wouldn't of course, but it would be nice to be able to waste that kind of money.

23k for a simple card (okay, one of two in the world), but still... 23k :eek

It's even worse than all those gold colored TF's and they're seriously overpriced (even when they sell for only 10 percent of what this card costs).

So glad I never bought any of those cards.

(A contact in a local store always laughed out loud after he had sold a few of those so-called rare cards, knowing they often weren't rare and their value dropped the moment he'd sold them.)

23k... :tdown

This has gotta be the WTFs of WTFs. If you're a crazy, rich collector, it would be better to buy a near-mint Amazing Fantasy # 15, Uncanny X-Men #1 or some other uber-pricey vintage comic book. At least these guys will just rise and rise in value. This thing however, will be a coaster after a couple of years.

Besides, Yu-Gi-Oh's a crappy card game. Magic, Star Wars, L5R and the new Vs. series with Marvel and DC are a lot better.

The seller's definitely gonna feel like a lottery winner. Bidding started at only one cent and ended up to this.

holy smokes, what a waiste of money. with 23,000 dollars, I could have gone over to africa and saved 10,000 kids lives who need help and really be a winner. Instead of buying a piece of paper, that you could have spent 20 bucks on supplies and made one yourself.

there's no way that buyer will pay, its just too rediculous.

Archived