New Bumblebee ideas for Alternator/New Movie

Guest Primal-Convoy

Guest Primal-Convoy

:tftounge I posted the exact same thing at Don Murphy's forum, but I thought it might be good for here, too!

Volkswagon DONT want a link to TFs anymore. A planned Alternator for Bumblebee :tftounge , which was ready for production, was scrapped as VW, possibly due to their links with Adolf Hitler and WW2 (he endorsed it, you see as "The peoples' car, literally "Volks/Folk's Wagon/Car") :tdown .

If this is the case, why not try some alternatives for old Bumblebee. these could be:

1/ The Classic Porshe:

porsche.jpg

This car was designed by Porshe himself, alongside the VW Beetle. Its rear engined, like the VW and it looks like a sporty version of the VW. This pic is in yellow too! my first choice.

2/ A Beetle "Baja":

newcar.jpg

When game maker, Sony failed to secure Porshe and Ferrari in the license aggreement for its game, "Gran Turismo 2", it looked for other ways of including similar cars. One way was by using "RUF" cars. RUF is a company that modifies and upgrades Porshes to such a level, that it can legally be considered a different model/make of car.

Im not sure if a "Baja" qualifies as one, but I 'm sure there are official Beetle kit-car or custom car makers out there that COULD endorse a similar, or beetle inspired shell for use.

3/ BMW/ Austin Mini-Cooper.

mini2485a.jpg

Yellow_on_street_front_right_view.jpg

A small car with a lot of character? VW's Beetle had a few contender to that title and the Mini Cooper was one of them. Now owned by German company BMW, this may not be as difficult to secure as BMW loves media attention for its cars (James Bond and the Itallian Job 2 as examples). Look, it even has its own Sd Penny racer, just like Bumblebee was:

iRacerMini_small.jpg

So what do you think, folks? This could work either for the movie OR the new Alternator line.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wtf The Mini Cooper would be a great idea. He'd look almost like the VW Bug but the main selling point is size. As a Binaltech/Alternator a Mini Cooper would still be smaller then Smokescreen, Hound, etc. and Bumblebee/Cliffjumper would still have "shortstuff" issues.

Guest Primal-Convoy

:tftounge Nobody think the classic porshe is a close match?:tftounge

Also, the New Mini is actually quite a bit bigger than its origianl incarnation, plus, Bumblebee could still be as tall as his brethren in bot mode. It all depends on the Transformation. Take that Dinozaur, "Gigano-Dragon". he didn't turn into a really tall bot, just because his beast mode was a long, Chinese Dragon.

There is still hope! :clap

:tftounge I posted the exact same thing at Don Murphy's forum, but I thought it might be good for here, too!

Volkswagon DONT want a link to TFs anymore. A planned Alternator for Bumblebee :tftounge , which was ready for production, was scrapped as VW, possibly due to their links with Adolf Hitler and WW2 (he endorsed it, you see as "The peoples' car, literally "Volks/Folk's Wagon/Car") :tdown .

If this is the case, why not try some alternatives for old Bumblebee. these could be:

1/ The Classic Porshe:

porsche.jpg

This car was designed by Porshe himself, alongside the VW Beetle. Its rear engined, like the VW and it looks like a sporty version of the VW. This pic is in yellow too! my first choice.

2/ A Beetle "Baja":

newcar.jpg

When game maker, Sony failed to secure Porshe and Ferrari in the license aggreement for its game, "Gran Turismo 2", it looked for other ways of including similar cars. One way was by using "RUF" cars. RUF is a company that modifies and upgrades Porshes to such a level, that it can legally be considered a different model/make of car.

Im not sure if a "Baja" qualifies as one, but I 'm sure there are official Beetle kit-car or custom car makers out there that COULD endorse a similar, or beetle inspired shell for use.

3/ BMW/ Austin Mini-Cooper.

mini2485a.jpg

Yellow_on_street_front_right_view.jpg

A small car with a lot of character? VW's Beetle had a few contender to that title and the Mini Cooper was one of them. Now owned by German company BMW, this may not be as difficult to secure as BMW loves media attention for its cars (James Bond and the Itallian Job 2 as examples). Look, it even has its own Sd Penny racer, just like Bumblebee was:

iRacerMini_small.jpg

So what do you think, folks? This could work either for the movie OR the new Alternator line.

the movie is said to be set in the eighties i think they'll work it out to be a VW beetle they're is some time still before the movie is made same with megs he'll be a gun or they shouldn't even bother to make a movie

Archived