Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thoughts on collecting

Recommended Posts

i guess if they like boxes then misb is the way to go, eh kup?

  • Replies 40
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tf's are not a money maker! I buy them because I enjoy them. Grabbing one off the shelf once in awhile and transforming it! I play with my daughters once in awhile and use one off the shelf.

 

I don't break the bank to get them either. I just get my favorite characters. Like you guys said, I buy stocks or invest otherwise for making money.

I don't think MISB TFs, at least current ones, are gonna make a huge amount of money, but I'm confident their prices will go up slightly.

 

There will always be the nutball who will gladly pay extra just for that MISB feeling, but I highly doubt the amount would be enough to justify holding onto the thing for 20 years.

20 years of misb, poor toy in jail for 20 years? set them free!

i guess if they like boxes then misb is the way to go, eh kup?

Exactly….what’s the fun in that, if they want to collect boxes then more power to them but that’s not for me.

20 years of misb, poor toy in jail for 20 years? set them free!

:tflaugh1 :pfx

Heck, all my mint/near mint condition G1 toys were given away by my parents when I was a teen. The saddest thing is, I was a completist back then and had nearly all the G1 toys that were released. I can't begin to imagine how much they'd be worth right now, both as nostalgia, and on the open market.

Any TF I have comes outta the package within 12 hours of me buying it. Some I'll keep the box with them, like Unicron, Fortress maximus, etc.

I only collect what makes me happy, and by no means do I buy just to collect and have a whole collection of something. Collecting is supposed to be fun, so if it loses that, then why do it?

im having trouble keeping my armada prime [standard] in box, so tempting to open him up, and i got plx prime already!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.