Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Warbotron Third Party Not Bruticus Combiner Revealed is Freaking Awesome!

Recommended Posts

So this is will be the only figure that will be available January 2014 correct? So far I like it, just want a size comparison to help judge size. I'm actually looking forward to this set. I hope it is spaced out a little, but not like FP Motormaster.... :tfevil

 

I wonder if they will retool this into a Voyager Astrotrain.......yeah...I went there.....

  • Replies 41
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the stated height the robot will be about the height of a normal Voyager. Springer for instance clocks in right between 17 and 18cm.

You see that, game designers of Fall of Cybertron? THAT'S how you make a not-space shuttle.

  • Author

Thanks to BBTS who have posted five new product listings for the Warbatron WB01 - WB05 Action Figures that have been revealed as a homage to the G1 Bruticus combiner team. Following the reveal is the WB01 Not Blast-Off, we have reveals of the other four figures that you can see in the gallery now. These figures are slated for a release in early 2014 with figures listing for about $89 each at this time. You can pre-order yours now at bigbadtoystore.com Read the Full News Story Here

Warbotron%20News%20Images%20of%20%20WB01

Price . . . hurts.

Oddly the code numbers on the Warbotron web page are different than on BBTS.

 

Swindle is WB-01B, but on BBTS he's WB-01-01. All the others are differen too. Need to give him a nice third party name, like Shiester or something.

SWEET! I......can't afford 'em. :P

D: Holy crap! I wonder how good they will be? I guess I'll find out.....I guess I'll start selling some of the non essential stuff now....:tfevil

D: Holy crap! I wonder how good they will be? I guess I'll find out.....I guess I'll start selling some of the non essential stuff now.... :tfevil

 

Good luck! I've thinned out the heard so much over this past year, I don't know if there are any 'nonessentials' left! Starting to build the piggy bank back up for some of the lower priced sweet treats heading our way...some Unique Toy goodies come to mind, as well as a few official Hasbro releases. :thumb

$orry, but a$ downright amazing a$ thi$ thing look$, there'$ ju$t $omething holding me back and keeping me from getting all that excited about the toy. can't $eem to place it....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.