Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Energon Soundwave

Recommended Posts

it's a great idea! to bad hasbro has their nose so high in the air that their not willing to listen to us.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Damn you Hasbro. The Fans need to be heard

it's a great idea! to bad hasbro has their nose so high in the air that their not willing to listen to us.

Hasbro NEVER listens, and sadly enough, they never will. Case in point: I had an idea years ago as a kid, so I sent it in. Their exact words from the letter I'm reading right now: " We do not take suggestions or ideas from consumers." imagine being 12 years old, and getting THAT kind of letter from Customer Service? And the letter was written by my mom at the time, so it wasn't snotty or poorly written either. that was back in 1986. And it would seem that hasbro hasn't learned much since then.

See thats why hasbro just pisses me off I got one of those letters too. I tell you us collectors and fanboys so to say make up the majority of sales of the Transformer product line especially with the new Bonaltech/Alternators line and the Masterpiece Line, not to mention we pass our love for transformers to the younger generations, just this week I introduced the g1 and energon cartoons to my 13 year old brother and his friend they both loved and in turn went to TRU and bought some reissues and energon characters if that doesn't make hasbro listen to us fans nothing well

  • Author

Yea I recieved a letter like that as well when I was younger. But I hear Hasbro looks through these sites sometimes. Who knows for sure

its about time we got another huge transforming base state-side. great idea

  • Author

Well thanks. It seems everyone likes this concept. Now just to get it made. Woohoo, that would be awesome

heh. I dont think blaster should be a base.. He should be a stage from a heavy metal concert! That would fit his character more.unfortunately, the idea sounds more like it would have to be a decepticon, what with all the hidden "hyper power" guns ALL OVER THE PLACE. his main weapon in alt mode would of course be sound.. and with all those speakers I wouldnt think it would be a problem. all his tapes coulb be like his stage crew/gunners in robot mode and, I dunno, more speakers and guns and stuff in alt mode.

 

How about THAT! heh.

umm... no, divebomb.

why not? Its like a BoomBox.. only bigger, and louder ^.^

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.