Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hasbro Rumored To Raise Prices On New Transformers Fall Of Cybertron Toys

Recommended Posts

Honestly DSJ, I would be happy for even 1 new Dinobot, that is not Grimlock. As he is the one getting all the attention, and the rest need updates. One can only use Energon Swoop as Universe swoop for so long. I would even take a ROTF Mindwipe repainted as Swoop with a new head, But to get one of them would be awesome in a new mold

  • Replies 27
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this rate, the 3rd party stuff will be cheaper than Hasbro's!

Put a fork in me, I'm done collecting new figures

Put a fork in me, I'm done collecting new figures

 

 

 

I partially agree, unless it's on sale or a Masterpiece.

  • Author

Hasbro's profits are tanking and they are surely doing this out of desperation. If they have another bad Xmas sales wise. They gonna be bad shape. That said, I don't think raising prices will help boost sales.

:shrug

Over the last 10 years (especially since the first live action film), Hasbro has oversaturated fans/kids/collectors with Transformers. I wouldn't mind seeing Hasbro take a break from Transformers. They have had so many lines, I think it wouldn't hurt if Hasbro gave Transformers a break after the next movie. Crazy talk I know....

Over the last 10 years (especially since the first live action film), Hasbro has oversaturated fans/kids/collectors with Transformers. I wouldn't mind seeing Hasbro take a break from Transformers. They have had so many lines, I think it wouldn't hurt if Hasbro gave Transformers a break after the next movie. Crazy talk I know....

 

I'm in full agreement with you PuertoRICON, Transformers does need a break even just a 5 year break would do it. Like the break between G1 and Beast Wars. Transformers has been constant for too long. It is time for Transformers to take a break right now here are the top 5 reasons, for the slide in Transformers and Hasbro, because Hasbro has kept most of it on Transformers

 

1) Over saturation of the market. Bumblebee's have been clogging shelves for over a year, stifling new product

2) Trying to make Bumblebee the new face of Transformers

3)The Hub, while Prime has won awards, the return has fallen below expectation

4) Failure of the Marvel lines and My Little Pony among other canceled lines

5) Distribution

And with that, I think I'm just about done collecting. Definitely have to pick and choose my figures from this point on.

Well, I just came back from Target, and Deluxes, although not much, went up from 14.99 to 15.49. And that was just on the regular Prime figures, they didn't have any Generations.

 

If that's just Target raising price to then put discounts, I can live with it and just wait until after Christmas. But if it's Hasbro rasing prices, well, that's goodbye for me buying for my collection, for my son and for my nephews' (and I have plenty) birthdays and Christmas.

 

So, with me, they loose about 3 customers, plus no more recomending the toys to other people (which I do a lot).

 

 

And if we add it up to Michael Bay on TF4 (I refuse to give one more cent to him, don't car if it's TF). It sure looks like they are trying to push away fans and collectors.

Michael Bay had nothing to do with Hasbro raising the price. So you can not blame Michael Bay, if there was one person who should receive blame for it, it is Aaron Archer, he has his hands in all of it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.