Planet X Project Genesis New Image Of Not Omega Supreme Prototype

BaCon

Planet%20X%20Project%20Genesis%20New%20Image%20of%20Not%20Omega%20Supreme%20Prototype%20Image__scaled_100.jpg
Following on the previous report, Planet X have release a preview image for Project Genesis that shows a bit of the prototype figure for what is believed to be a NOT Omega Supreme action figure that pays homage to the G1 character in a whole new way. Stay tuned for more details on Project Genesis as they are available. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will wait for full body pics of the prototype or finished product along with price before I decide one way or the other, especially with the remold of Energon Omega coming out

I will wait for full body pics of the prototype or finished product along with price before I decide one way or the other, especially with the remold of Energon Omega coming out

I agree that the remold of Energon Omega Supreme has caught my attention especially since it has a much better claw and way better color scheme. I still hope for a generations styled Omega Supreme that uses the only worthy TFA figure never made....of said character....but it should be the ship that the Autobots crashed into the volcano in....or the one from the animated Movie that the Decepticons Hijacked......:)

I agree that the remold of Energon Omega Supreme has caught my attention especially since it has a much better claw and way better color scheme. I still hope for a generations styled Omega Supreme that uses the only worthy TFA figure never made....of said character....but it should be the ship that the Autobots crashed into the volcano in....or the one from the animated Movie that the Decepticons Hijacked......:)

No thanks, I'm actually glad they didn't bother trying to make a TFA Omega Supreme, Omega is not that kind of Space Ship as I see it. He is more of a Mobile Battle Station

Archived