Planet X Project Genesis New Image Of Not Omega Supreme Prototype

BaCon

I like the Omega Supreme as the Ark idea and would definitely buy one. I loved him as a mobile battle base too, both as a kid and still today (he's listed as my most prize TF on my profile page). But OS as a warship just makes more sense. The fit is better. In G1his arm parts would form the rocket, the Autobots would pile in, and the bulk of him would remain on earth as they blasted off to cybertron. Omega as warship just works better.

As for the Guardians, I don't believe they transformed, and while I only ever remember seeing them in the episode War Dawn I believe, I don't think they had a whole lot in ommon with OS anyway. I'd still love to get that Japanese blue and white Guardian repaint of him though.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omega is a Battle Station

In G1 yes, he was a great battle station. Doesn't mean that's all he can ever be. Is this going to be another "trukk not munky" thing? Stashun not spazshp? :P

And Genesis just showed up on BBTS for $350.00. I'm sure he will end up on Clearance, and that will be the time to buy

My concern with that is enough people might actually pay that much and he won't make it to clearance. Then I guess I'll be watching the ebays for him....

From everything I have been reading, most are holding back or skipping it because we have not seen any real pics or reviews

New news does seem to be coming out pretty quickly though. I'm sure there'll be a full reveal of both modes before the preorder window closes, maybe even in actual production colors.

With the upcoming Generations Platinum Omega Supreme. I do not see Genesis being that popular, along with the Price tag

Archived