Maryland Sightings

Guest Krusty The Klown

White Marsh Target *and* Bel Air Target has two each of Prime and Megs 6 inch, and one each of BW Prime and Megs. Both also have Unicron, and the Bel Air Target has Bendy Prime. This is all *after* I bought two Bendy Primes (one for my son) and one of each BW.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Target Towson had 3 6" TT Megs on shelf. When I scanned it, it said they had more in the store room so I'm guessing Prime is back there. I picked up a 3" Jazz. He's really cool and almost a detailed as the Alt. Both $20 Dukes were in there. I'm getting the Heavy armor Duke eventually. His weapon is really cool.

^ he does rules. Did you take him out carefully or did you just rip the box up? Megs looked so cool in the box too. I noticed his arms aren't attached though. *for fake articulation purposes?*

combination of ripping and carefulness, as is typical for me :tfgrin

and actually Megs' arms can do that pose IRL, I have *no* idea why they detached them for display in the box

BTW they've had the same WW Prime and 2 Tit Megs at the 355 TRU for like a couple days now... I guess the cheap bastards are stalking Target instead :tflaugh

however I got 3" Tit Primal and the Ark at the Kentlands K-Mart, so that was cool

edit: oh sh*t I almost forgot! I'm leaving for Texas tomorrow, as in "to live there"... this will be my last post in the Maryland sightings thread... :tfsad

^ :tfsad

Now I cant stalk outside your house any more. At least you'll still be in a Sightings hotspot.

^ :tfsad

Now I cant stalk outside your house any more. At least you'll still be in a Sightings hotspot.

:eek that was you?? I thought it was just the drug dealer down the street.

(yeah I'm not gonna miss the place THAT much)

oh BTW I guess *this* is my last post in this thread :redface

:tflaugh You know you cant help yourself

edit: oh sh*t I almost forgot! I'm leaving for Texas tomorrow, as in "to live there"... this will be my last post in the Maryland sightings thread... :tfsad

Cool. One less person to worry about when hunting for TF`s!! :P

Good luck though. :D

Now we gotta convince Cheetimus to go too :tftongue

Now we gotta convince Cheetimus to go too :tftongue

:tflaugh

What luck. The day MH leaves I find Alt Prime, Mirage, Meister and Camshaft at Rio Target!! :rofl :thumb

Left Cams and Jazzy pants behind though.