Maryland Sightings

Guest Krusty The Klown

I really hate dealing with guys like that. Just do your job and things will be easier for both of us... gah!

Anywho, I just picked up Mirage from the Golden Ring Walmart. Sorry. none left. but since I'm feeling too lazy to kitbash anything right now I left Prime and the repack Meister for anyone that wants to run there now.

I've been wondering 2 things. Is that really your face and are you in Baltimore?

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cybertron/Armada Demolisher

Wal-Mart

today

7:00 pm

Arundel Mills

they only had him (so they had to have Unicron and Prime). They also had Mister so they had to have Mirage and Prime :tfmad Vacation making me miss my early morning runs and therefor miss the figures I really want. O well there will be other times.

I've been wondering 2 things. Is that really your face and are you in Baltimore?

Yes and yes.

Cool. You dont have an Autobot symbol on your car do you?

Cybertron/Armada Demolisher

Wal-Mart

today

7:00 pm

Arundel Mills

they only had him (so they had to have Unicron and Prime). They also had Mister so they had to have Mirage and Prime :tfmad Vacation making me miss my early morning runs and therefor miss the figures I really want. O well there will be other times.

I went there July 4th and was extremely surprised to find Mirage and Prime. I couldn't pass them up.  :tfevil

Man! You really get around for some one with no car. I live near Towson and I rarely check the Golden Ring store. Am gonna change that though. They never have anything I want. The last thing I scored from them that I couldn't find any where else was Swindle. Shortly afterward, he was clogging up every store till Xmas.

Man! You really get around for some one with no car. I live near Towson and I rarely check the Golden Ring store. Am gonna change that though. They never have anything I want. The last thing I scored from them that I couldn't find any where else was Swindle. Shortly afterward, he was clogging up every store till Xmas.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of car did you see with an Autobot symbol?

Cool. You dont have an Autobot symbol on your car do you?

I would if I had a car.

Hey that reminds me, a friend of mine knows someone in the area (I live in Gaithersburg) who's apparently on staff at the Allspark...? His name's Daniel and he's auditioning for the TF movie. Do you know who that is by any chance?

Just out of curiosity, what kind of car did you see with an Autobot symbol?

I think is was a Focus......Went by real fast. The symbol was right on the hood.