Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers Super Shoguns on the way?

Recommended Posts

Oh err so underwhelming...

Oh err so underwhelming...

 

no way. I think these are pretty cool and very vintage looking. i'm pretty excited to see what they do.

Oh ok, those could be neat.

  • Author

It's gonna depend on the sculpt. These are not super detailed Masterpieces. But fun retro pieces that apply mainly to a niche market. One that doesn't mind spending $200 on a large action figure.

Sighs. That only made me miss the old Shogun Warrior toys. I wish I still had my Gaiking and Godzilla. :love

imho below:

 

No thanks,I'm not into buying TF statues.

 

I never had any of the 1970's/1980's Shoguns warriors,So I don't need/want TF versions of this.

 

It's worth a serious mention. that the Japanese 1985 G-1 cartoon series. called Our USA optimus Prime by the Japanese name "Shogun Convoy".

Now if they Transformed then I would be interested, but if not they can go in the trash

imho below:

 

No thanks,I'm not into buying TF statues.

 

I never had any of the 1970's/1980's Shoguns warriors,So I don't need/want TF versions of this.

 

It's worth a serious mention. that the Japanese 1985 G-1 cartoon series. called Our USA optimus Prime by the Japanese name "Shogun Convoy".

 

It's not worth a serious mention, as they didn't. If they did, it'd be common knowledge by now. :tflaugh

 

 

As for the Super Shoguns, seems kinda neat, but I wonder what makes these different from the Japanese Vinyl statues released during the 90s?

  • 7 years later...

Super7 is stoked to announce the addition of Optimus Prime to the Super Shogun world! The original Super7 Shogun made its debut in 2010 with the Super Shogun Stormtrooper. The same design and craftsmanship that made that release legendary is now being applied to the Super Shogun Optimus Prime pre-order! Super Shogun Optimus features:• The design is inspired by the 1970's Shogun Warriors toy line.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Toy%20Fair%202020%20-%20Transformers%20S

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.