Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF Animated cartoon coming to hub in July

Recommended Posts

Sentinel was nothing but a bitch, lol

  • Replies 75
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iunno, man...LC Ironhide is a fun toy too..

 

I do love my Elite guard figures. Even Sentinel. I just wish he was a Voyager

 

I've had mine for a week. The problem with IH is that he's just so limited. I got him just to repaint and mod, and get those 3rd party cannons. But he is just extremely limited--even ROTF LC Megatron is a better toy, IMO. I do like IH, there's just not a lot to him.

i'll agree to that. IH had such a basic transformation and leaned too heavily on electronics. sure he looks good in both modes, but yeah he could've been even better

It could easily be argued that Cybertron stood on the backs of Armada and Energon to achieve whatever success it had

If anything, Cybertron made up for Energon. Armada was a pretty good show (though plagued with errors), and then Energon took what good Armada did, crumpled it into a little ball, and threw it into a furnace. Cybertron, came back from that, and turned out to be a great show!

Read the post I had after that. I'm referring to the general toy buying public, not hardcore fans, though plenty of hardcore folks had good things to say about A/E/C too.

Now, I could go on all day about Animated figures I love, but my favorite is definitely Blurr. His transformation process was amazingly creative, and both modes looked fantastic! I'd say he'd be in my top 10 of all time.

Read the post I had after that. I'm referring to the general toy buying public, not hardcore fans, though plenty of hardcore folks had good things to say about A/E/C too.

 

Read it, and while it's true that Cybertron had a following, Animated had quite a following too, because the movies brought more awareness to Transformers and therefore to Animated. Though I understand your point

Blurr was great! Not one of my huge favorites, but he was definitely cool!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.