Official Looks at San Diego Comic Con 2012 Transformers Exclusives Start Whetting Your Appetite

BaCon

TRANSFORMERS%20SDCC%20Cliffjumper%20_Cliffjumper_Pack_Back__scaled_100.jpg
Hasbro Inc has just sent out the official images of the Transformers products that they will be offering at San Diego Comic Con 2012 this year, just in time to figure out if your bank account can sustain the hit. Revealed at BotCon 2012, Hasbro will be offering the Transformers Prime Terrorcon Cliffjumper and Transformers Fall of Cybertron Bruticus. Read on for more after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

I'll try to buy one gift set of SDCC Bruticus from HTS.com

Last year,I remember the tuesday after the SDCC convention ended. the hasbrotoyshop.com site put the exclusives up 9:00 PST. one minute later the site froze,chrashed,shut down for a few hours. after the site went back up,everything desired was all sold out.

Do they still have the TFP's from last years' SDCC. I would honestly wait to get the Cliffjumper since TFP is a big deal and everyone is going to be fighting over Bruticus and Shockwave

i got my order in with no problem. i was refreshing my computer every 3 seconds and had already logged in with CC in hand. I think HTS has both Prime sets still available. Plus that stupid nerf gun

I missed out on Starscream but that was due to where I was, the internet connection is Iraq is horrible. Even though my internet was better then what the Iraqis have. Plus I couldn't force anything through with my laptop like I can with my desktop. I did get the Matrix Optimus and the NYCC Bumblebee and Arcee from HTS. This year since I will be on terminal leave I will not be working so I will be able to buy as soon as they become available.

I just checked HTS and they still have the Matrix Prime, NYCC Arcee and Bumblebee, and the Cuponk crap from last year LOL

Archived