Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hasbro Transformers GDO Legion Wave 1 Coming in July with Bluestreak, Motormaster, Hoist, Thundercracker

Recommended Posts

$6,50 each is not bad, if I wasn't moving I would actually buy the box set. Guess I will have to watch eBay after I move for Hoist. Hopefully he wont be insanely priced

This is Hasbro not Takara right? I see a Hoist I'll grab him for you.

It is Hasbro but Hasbro Asia only for right now. But thanks

 

$6,50 each is not bad, if I wasn't moving I would actually buy the box set. Guess I will have to watch eBay after I move for Hoist. Hopefully he wont be insanely priced

This is Hasbro not Takara right? I see a Hoist I'll grab him for you.

 

Hasbro Asia exclusives....

 

There are only 4 left in stock at BBTS. I could check Toy Arena and TF Source, but they mostly do individual releases. Still this is not a bad deal

$6,50 each is not bad, if I wasn't moving I would actually buy the box set. Guess I will have to watch eBay after I move for Hoist. Hopefully he wont be insanely priced

This is Hasbro not Takara right? I see a Hoist I'll grab him for you.

It is Hasbro but Hasbro Asia only for right now. But thanks

 

$6,50 each is not bad, if I wasn't moving I would actually buy the box set. Guess I will have to watch eBay after I move for Hoist. Hopefully he wont be insanely priced

This is Hasbro not Takara right? I see a Hoist I'll grab him for you.

 

Hasbro Asia exclusives....

 

There are only 4 left in stock at BBTS. I could check Toy Arena and TF Source, but they mostly do individual releases. Still this is not a bad deal

Oh. Too bad. I've had good luck with the hard to find U.S. Legends like Cosmos, Wheelie, Beachcomber, G1 Megatron, Trailcutter, etc.

 

Oh. Too bad. I've had good luck with the hard to find U.S. Legends like Cosmos, Wheelie, Beachcomber, G1 Megatron, Trailcutter, etc.

 

Yeah I know you have, but I think it would be kind of hard to find the Asian Exclusives in America unless Hasbro gets all stupid again and accidentally sends them to American Retailers. Oh wait that would be right up Hasbro's alley

 

Oh. Too bad. I've had good luck with the hard to find U.S. Legends like Cosmos, Wheelie, Beachcomber, G1 Megatron, Trailcutter, etc.

 

Yeah I know you have, but I think it would be kind of hard to find the Asian Exclusives in America unless Hasbro gets all stupid again and accidentally sends them to American Retailers. Oh wait that would be right up Hasbro's alley

Well then there you go. I'll pick one up for you when I see it! :P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.