Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hasbro Transformers GDO Legion Wave 1 Coming in July with Bluestreak, Motormaster, Hoist, Thundercracker

Recommended Posts

Hasbro%20Transformers%20GDO%20Legion%20wave%201__scaled_100.jpg
Tformers sponsor Robotkingdom has posted pre-orders for the Hasbro Transformers GDO Legion wave 1 sealed case of 8 that includes: 1 x TRA Bluestreak, 3 x TRA Motormaster, 2 x TRA Hoist, and 2 x TRA Thundercracker. These figures will be shipping in early July 2012 with a case price listed of $52.90 USD. Check out the full pre-order details now at robotkingdom.com. Read the Full News Story Here

$6,50 each is not bad, if I wasn't moving I would actually buy the box set. Guess I will have to watch eBay after I move for Hoist. Hopefully he wont be insanely priced

I'm really only interested in the Legends Seekers, and G1 Megs (which I'm still hoping see's a U.S. release) hopefully Skywarp isn't too far behind

G1 Megs was released in the RTS line

Well there is one on eBay for $10 that ends tomorrow

 

But I would go with BBTS. They have Series 1 that has Megatron, Optimus Prime, Stasrcream and Bumblebee for $22.99

with shipping being $7.39 it comes to $30.38, which is about $7.60 per figure which is not bad at all and cheaper then eBay.

 

BBTS Legends Series 1

 

I hope this helps you man

that's not a bad deal. i might go ahead and pick up the case.

$6,50 each is not bad, if I wasn't moving I would actually buy the box set. Guess I will have to watch eBay after I move for Hoist. Hopefully he wont be insanely priced

This is Hasbro not Takara right? I see a Hoist I'll grab him for you.

$6,50 each is not bad, if I wasn't moving I would actually buy the box set. Guess I will have to watch eBay after I move for Hoist. Hopefully he wont be insanely priced

This is Hasbro not Takara right? I see a Hoist I'll grab him for you.

 

Hasbro Asia exclusives....

Well there is one on eBay for $10 that ends tomorrow

 

But I would go with BBTS. They have Series 1 that has Megatron, Optimus Prime, Stasrcream and Bumblebee for $22.99

with shipping being $7.39 it comes to $30.38, which is about $7.60 per figure which is not bad at all and cheaper then eBay.

 

BBTS Legends Series 1

 

I hope this helps you man

Thanks, lol actually got all those released at Dollar General stores here (with G2 megs substituted for G1), I'll have to check the ebay auctions it looks like.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.