Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iGear Toys Reveal New Ultimate Figure Homage to G1 Bumblebee

Recommended Posts

iGear%20Toys%20Not%20G1%20Bumblebee__scaled_100.jpg
A new images has surfaced from iGear Toys that looks a whole lot like an ultimate revision and homage to the G1 Bumblebee character. The image released online show a prototype figure with a very BB-like look and the unmistakeable horns that are the signature of the G1 character. The figure looks to be heavily detailed with a lot of torso, not much beef in the legs and big feet. He's also got a pile of weapons and accessories ala the NOT Ironhide / Ratchet kits. Check out the image after the jump and share your comments till we learn more about this new iGear figure. Read the Full News Story Here

The head on the figure in the 2nd shot looks more like Cliffjumper, and one of the weapons looks like what Cliff used to attack Megatron in MTMTE. I'm not sure about this as BB, but if there's a Cliffjumper version I might just get it.

 

Honestly, I have to wonder if this isn't a Cliffjumper figure with an optional Bumblebee head & color scheme. Which would be cool - let BB be the repaint for a change! :tfhuh

 

And its nice to see more original designs from iGear.

Right, that definately looks like Cliffjumper, but with an available Bumblebee head. What about those other two heads?

What is with the clown feet? pass, though I do like the sale they are having

Igear really wants my money. Ifrankly don't know people can afford the third party stuff, I make decent coin...but man. Most of this stuff is $100 a pop

runabout?...runamuck?..is that you?

That's pretty clearly Cliffjumper. Also, those heads next to it are Bumblebee, Runabout and Runamuck. So basically Cliffjumper got a new body, then went crazy beheaded Bumblebee, Runabout and Runamuck!

Igear really wants my money. Ifrankly don't know people can afford the third party stuff, I make decent coin...but man. Most of this stuff is $100 a pop

 

Yeah its starting to get aggravating. I know the price is jacked up because they cant make the stuff in bulk like Hasbro can but yeesh. I really, REALLY want to get PE Arcee but $100? Warbot was cheaper then that. Plus it seems like there are more and more 3rd party offerings all the time. That doesn't help. Arcee doesn't help because it comes out in April, Mass Effect 3 comes out in April too so all toys can wait as far as I'm concerned.

I save the money by only getting Cyberverse for Prime toys, so I can spend the rest on 3rd party.

The legs & feet on this figure,remind me of alternators jazz's.

 

Personally,i'm getting a bit tired of Igear showing proto types/test shots,then taking 2+years to release the figures. I'm still waiting for the igear smaller scale MP Megatron called "Monarch leader". that first appeared on the igear site over 3 years ago.

I really wanted to buy "monarch leader" because it looked like it was 8.5 inches tall in robot height. this would have fit in perfectly with my other classics scaled TF toys.

 

I always thought it was WRONG for MP-01 Convoy & MP-05 Megatron to be over 12 inches tall in robot mode. I bought igear's smaller scale MP-01 Convoy called "Faith leader" I was really looking forward to buy "monarch leader". I think having G-1 Megatron & optimus about 8 inches tall in robot mode,is the perfect toy scale for these characters. because lets face it,G-1 Prime & megatron were average size in the G-1 cartoon/toy line. their were plenty of G-1 characters that towered over optimus & megatron.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.