Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MT-03 Giant (Devastator) - NEW IMAGES

Recommended Posts

It looks nice, but Devastator's head is lost amongst the top of his torso and shoulders.

this will definitely be the one im getting....

he looks cool, but i still prefer Hercules. Once they actually color this thing and start giving prices, i might consider getting this set as well.

I thought they already did give prices...

 

...Which are staggeringly high and make this toy hardly worth buying. Shame too...I would've loved to have one...

I want this one too, but if the price is too high, I'll just have to settle with Herc. Has there been any real word on size, I've heard deluxe sizing on the individual bots but but nothing concrete. Also, if they are deluxe(and affordabel), they could be the ones I keep in individual form on the shelf with the other con's and keep Herc on the shelf with the other combiners.

http://TFormers.com/transformers-new-looks-at-maketoy-g2/16579/news.html

 

This news story from earlier said each pair of limbs was $130 or the whole devy was $400+

 

That's more than a 35" flatscreen tv. That is ABSURD

That's $200 cheaper than Hercules is completed. Still, I like Herc better. The heads look more G1-ish.

I want this one too, but if the price is too high, I'll just have to settle with Herc. Has there been any real word on size, I've heard deluxe sizing on the individual bots but but nothing concrete. Also, if they are deluxe(and affordabel), they could be the ones I keep in individual form on the shelf with the other con's and keep Herc on the shelf with the other combiners.

 

the combined set is about the size of the FP Bruticus set.

 

If you guys order the Hercules figures in pairs and from Robot Kingdom, you can shave off almost $100 from the total price. i've been too eager and ordering them solo so far. i'll probably get the last 4 figures in pairs so i can save a little cash.

This set looks nice. the only Reason I would get this set is to put with my other FP sets. I personally like the larger size of the Hercules because I have a bunch of MP and Alt / BT figures, so it fits in better with the scale.

 

I like this set as well. I think it's just kind of bad timing that they are both being made. If you get both...you will have spent $1000+ on Devastator....... :tfevil

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.