Did anyone else cancel (or not even bother with) a preorder for MP10?

jeffafa

Black Friday?? That would be nice.

I hate to refer anyone to another site, but did anyone see the recent pics over at TFW? http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/japanese-transformers-40/mp-10-convoy-in-the-wild-173382/

Interesting how it comes with what looks like a pretty complete list of Primes. I think MikePrime said it first, the pics of this thing are just not selling it very well. And these new pics are actually a deterrent for me. I hate the feet, I dont like the wheel wells on the legs, and something about the forearms just irks me. The head sculpt looks good though.

I like how Takomy acts like Optimus Prime's folding laser rifle is a good thing. I know that I've always wanted an Optimus Prime with a rifle that has a hinge on its barrel.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There has to be a Hasbro release somewhere down the line. I would bet they keep Spike, but there is no way a trailer will see US stores.

You're probably right, but a guy can hope, right? Since we got Ultimate Prime with a trailer, I don't think the MP Prime Redux trailer is completely out of the question. Just extremely unlikely. :tfsad

There has to be a Hasbro release somewhere down the line. I would bet they keep Spike, but there is no way a trailer will see US stores.

You're probably right, but a guy can hope, right? Since we got Ultimate Prime with a trailer, I don't think the MP Prime Redux trailer is completely out of the question. Just extremely unlikely. :tfsad

Youre right. I was just basing that on the fact that MP4 didnt get a US release and Hasbro Rodimus didnt come with a trailer, but being that MP10 is a lot smaller there could be a chance we get him with a trailer. I will be crossing my fingers with you, hoping for a trailer but will be prepared for disappointment. I cant wait to see how MP10 measures up to Ultimate Prime, now that you mention it.

Archived