Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Free Optimus Prime Kreon with any TF purchase on HTS

Recommended Posts

Looks like Hasbro is dumping the rest of those Botcon exclusive Optimus Prime Matrix Kreon's. I got an email this morning showing the deal. It says Get 1 free with almost any TF purchase. I pre-ordered HA Dragstrip and the Kreon was automatically added to my cart. Easy enough.

 

I also got an email from them yesterday advertising something else. In the bottom, they generally insert something you might be interested in. Of course they use the Starscream Sky Striker. Clicked on the link to see if there was more stock. Nope. Still sold out. What a tease.

Oooh. Neat. Anyone know a discount code for HTS?

Does COMIC2011 still work for 10%?

 

EDIT- Yes, yes it does.

Does COMIC2011 still work for 10%?

 

EDIT- Yes, yes it does.

 

Thanks. :thumb

 

Just ordered another Kre-o Optimus and got the freebie Kreon Prime. :D

  • Author

i used that discount code too this morning.

Anyone end up with a spare freebie Prime, could you shoot me a PM. I'd be interested in getting one for the "Prime collection"

Wait, is there a way to be notified via email when the SDCC Starscream come back in stock from the HTS? Not that they may get any more in, but if there is a chance that I may be able to get 1 for $50 + shipping I would love to try. :D

  • Author

Wait, is there a way to be notified via email when the SDCC Starscream come back in stock from the HTS? Not that they may get any more in, but if there is a chance that I may be able to get 1 for $50 + shipping I would love to try. :D

 

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure its done. Not sure why they would even further advertise it after being sold out weeks ago.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.