Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anybody know ActionBee toys?

Recommended Posts

"ActionBee! Toys and Collectibles" <sheebadogg@yahoo.com>

 

So 2 YEARS ago I order $30some bucks worth of TF comics from ActionBee, and they have been more like In-Actionbee.

 

I sent a couple emails asking where my books were, never got a response.

 

A couple weeks ago (2 years and some later) I get an email on my order being shipped.

 

WOW, I am so glad I didn't pick the REALLY slow shipping.

 

Still not here. Suppose I have to take the tracking number and go to the postoffice to find out if it's even a real #.

 

Anyone else know this person?

never heard of it. But you can check that number against USPS.com. I'm pretty sure the humans at the post office see the same thing we do online. I would have been on their ass 1 month after my order.

I have heard of that but not much. Check the headers on that email, I've heard stories of emails being stuck in mail exchangers for extraordinary amounts of time.

 

Here's the website

http://www.actionbee.com/servlet/StoreFront

 

Wayback doesn't have anything new (except for a few errors) in the past two years which isn't very encouraging.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.