SDCC 2011 - Hasbro Transformers Saturday Display - Human Alliance Soundwave and Laserbeak, Cannon Force Ironhide

BaCon

Just in from SDCC 2011 is an update at the Hasbro Transformers display. We have some first looks at the Human Alliance Soundwave and Laserbeak with Mr Gould and the Voyager Cannon Force Ironhide figures. Check out the new looks at both of these new Transformers Dark of the Moon toys after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

P1040065__scaled_600.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soundwave looks great!

But they should have used the Recon Ironhide remold from Rotf for Cannon Force Ironhide, will still pick it up

There's the Ironhide I've been waiting for. Sure took them long enough.

Man, Soundwave looks great! Yeah the legs are a bit wonky. And I like that alt mode for him. Personally I wouldve preferred his head design to be more like the ROTF version, which had just enough geewun to make him recognizeable. I like Laserbeak in those colors too...maybe its the camera, but he looks kinda purple...like ratbat. But what is his altmode and how does he interract with SW? And Im almost suprized he wasnt that little version of bumblebee in HA form.

Man, Soundwave looks great! Yeah the legs are a bit wonky. And I like that alt mode for him. Personally I wouldve preferred his head design to be more like the ROTF version, which had just enough geewun to make him recognizeable. I like Laserbeak in those colors too...maybe its the camera, but he looks kinda purple...like ratbat. But what is his altmode and how does he interract with SW? And Im almost suprized he wasnt that little version of bumblebee in HA form.

Yeah, this head sculpt makes the toy look like a new version of Barricade rather than Soundwave.

Going to avoid Ironhide since it looks like just another repaint.

It IS another repaint, but we finally get a red Ironhide. I do not own a single Ironhide from any movie because I was waiting for this. I figured in the first movie line after we got Rescue Ratchet and First Strike Optimus Prime with their G1 colors a red Ironhide would be right behind but it never happened. Now I'll finally be able to complete my core movie team.

Yeah, this head sculpt makes the toy look like a new version of Barricade rather than Soundwave.

Thats what I was thinking.

And someone at Hasbro was listening to me when I said I wanted a Recon Laserbeak. Still, I might be skipping a Soundwave for once.

Archived