alt hound

king poseidon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be buying them all no matter the names as i love the alternators... my only question is am i the only person who could care less if a bumblebee figure is made???

It wouldn't kill me if they didn't do Bumblebee, I've got a long list of cars/Transformers that I would like to see done first. But so far from what i've seen they're getting plenty of my money anyway. I can't wait for Hound to be released.

I'll be buying them all no matter the names as i love the alternators... my only question is am i the only person who could care less if a bumblebee figure is made???

I care less bout any character they bring out, as long as they make more binaltech/alternators. The characters aren't as important as the toys themselves imo.

I'm not really wild on seeing Bumblebee as the Neon SRT-4.

Mainly because it's bloody MASSIVE!

Check this out (from http://modernracer.com ):

Subaru WRX:

Overall length : 173.4 in.

Wheelbase : 99.4 in.

Overall Width : 66.7 in.(sedan), 68.1 in.(wagon)

Height : 56.7 in.(sedan), 58.5 in.(wagon)

Neon SRT-4:

Overall length : 175.7 in.

Wheelbase : 105.0 in.

Overall Width : 67.4 in.

Height : 56.5 in.

That's just not right for Bumblebee.

Nope, have no love or what-so-ever for Bumblebee. Even gave mine away back in the eighties. Really despised Bumblebee -- and cheetor, since he reminded me of Bumblebee.

Let's be honest, Bumblebee was in the show to draw in the little kiddies and the girlies (e.g. my two younger sisters liked Bumblebee). If you were Spike, would you always ride in Bumblebee? I wouldn't...you've got Sideswipe and all those other cool looking cars and you ride in a beegle?!

Just skip Bumblebee and release other characters.

it's beetle like the bug hence the nickname bug not beegle, and I liked Bumblebee but I also liked pretty much all the autobots for different reasons, but my all time favorite is still prime.

I would like to see a Bumblebee. But why not get a license from VW and update him with the new Beetle design?

He could be a little smaller/shorter than the rest of them in robot mode. I think it would give the Binaltech/Alternators line some cool variety.

He is supposed to be a spy, maybe a black VW bug to give him a stealthier feel? But then I just want the classic yellow too.

I didn't know that about VW. Are there others companies boycotting or staying out of the running for the Alternators line?

:tftounge

Archived