Any Luck Yet?

Reluttr

Forgot to mention, I have been turning to bbts for all my generations/rts needs. And I have no complaints paying their prices either, because when I get tired of walking away empty handed after searching for the figures I want, I could $&@#%in care less what I pay online.

:agree

Also, when you factor in the price of gas and how much we use in the hunt, BBTS prices come out to what you would waste in gas.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I have just about given up on ever getting any of the later generations/RTS waves. Walmart is flooded with crap, kmart wont put out anything, and online prices are just ridiculous.

Has anyone else had any luck finding any new figures?

Our Targets around here have got all the Transformers on clearance and are not ordering anymore. I guess they are getting ready for the new DOTM figures.

I'm lucky in the fact that I have a friend in the US hunting all these figures down for me. Saves me bux on buying online

The stores round here are either dry and stocked full of OLD stuff. Luckily my Targetby me generally sells through what they order so I'm able to find what I need there. My girlfriend hunts a little too when she visits a target. Nice to have a second set of eyes.

Forgot to mention, I have been turning to bbts for all my generations/rts needs. And I have no complaints paying their prices either, because when I get tired of walking away empty handed after searching for the figures I want, I could $&@#%in care less what I pay online.

Also, when you factor in the price of gas and how much we use in the hunt, BBTS prices come out to what you would waste in gas.

Gah, I'm almost going to say the same thing. I have still to find Thundercracker, Wheeljack, Perceptor, Grappel, Warpath, Lugnutz and Weck-Gar and may have found Mindset (Only other guy I want because I really think the mold is pretty cool) and have had no luck on these guys at all. I've been seeing Kup at a Walmart (for Florida collectors) at a Walmart on Pines and 184th Street. Thought I was kinda lucky to find Highbrow at a K-Mart. (HEY!! How limited was this little guy anyway??)

A good start for both character lines but what happened, Hasbro, Target, Walmart, ToysRUs and K-Mart?? Do you hate your patrons and fans that much?

I think I may start shopping Online Primarily because I'm just too disapointed with the way retailers have been making products available. Gas is a factor as well. ~_~'

That is what I tell myself when paying a few dollars more online. But that goes out the window when I still drive to all the usual stores. If I could just stop going to TRU and Target and only shop online that would actually work out cheaper.

I think I have just about given up on ever getting any of the later generations/RTS waves. Walmart is flooded with crap, kmart wont put out anything, and online prices are just ridiculous.

Has anyone else had any luck finding any new figures?

It's weird everyone is mentioning Target...I have the opposite experience. K-Mart (of all places) has been the place I've gone to to pick up almost all of the newer figures.

Archived