Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WORST PRODUCT EVER!!

Recommended Posts

Well I may have a Tracfone, but it's certainly better then this crap!

 

No. No way in the world is Tracfone better than anything. Tracfone is synonymous with crap.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What...

 

...the...

 

...F%@#!!!

 

Seriously, this disturbs me greatly.

:agree

 

And love the "retro smart phone" case. :rofl

 

Oh and seriously, do pay phones even really exist anymore? I honestly can't remember the last time I ever saw one!

Well I may have a Tracfone, but it's certainly better then this crap!

 

No. No way in the world is Tracfone better than anything. Tracfone is synonymous with crap.

 

 

This. When I was younger the first phone my parents got me when I asked for a cellphone was a Tracfone. Naturally I just assumed they hated me after that.

Evan my wife has said hell no to that thing. You should just forget it and ask your girl, if she has seen anyone running around and using that thing

  • Author

What...

 

...the...

 

...F%@#!!!

 

Seriously, this disturbs me greatly.

:agree

 

And love the "retro smart phone" case. :rofl

 

Oh and seriously, do pay phones even really exist anymore? I honestly can't remember the last time I ever saw one!

 

 

LMAO! You know what? Even the homeless in Ft Lauderdale has cell phones now. Saw a few making phone calls a couple of doors down from a convienence store with a pay phone on the outside!

 

Well I may have a Tracfone, but it's certainly better then this crap!

 

No. No way in the world is Tracfone better than anything. Tracfone is synonymous with crap.

 

 

This. When I was younger the first phone my parents got me when I asked for a cellphone was a Tracfone. Naturally I just assumed they hated me after that.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

 

Evan my wife has said hell no to that thing. You should just forget it and ask your girl, if she has seen anyone running around and using that thing

 

 

Nah. My girlfriend thinks it's just as ludicrus! LOL! I was sharing this thing to see how many bad reactions I'd get. As seen on TV devices keep getting worse and worse IMO.

 

Except for the Turbo Snake. That thing's awesome.

I use the HD Sunglasses, while I am driving. They are not HD but its easier to see out of them and they are cheaper then my normal Sunglasses. I also use the ShamWow. Though most of the products are shams. like the Jupiter Jack, Shake Weight, and that dorr thing you put under your door

lmao... I know a few cities that have programs for donating cell phones to the homeless so they can keep in touch with family. I'm sorry, but if I'm homeless, keeping in touch with my family and friends isn't my biggest concern each day lol.

 

And Onslaught... don't EVEN get me started on the Shake Weight!!! :rofl Also known as the biggest "accidentally perverted" device ever made! I would've loved to have been on the design team working on that, sitting around the board room, tossing ideas around when this gem drops. The Beavis and Butthead laughter starts slowly, and gets worse and worse as they discuss it's potential and selling points, pretty soon, everyone is on the floor, clutching their ribs in tears laughing!

lmao... I know a few cities that have programs for donating cell phones to the homeless so they can keep in touch with family. I'm sorry, but if I'm homeless, keeping in touch with my family and friends isn't my biggest concern each day lol.

 

And Onslaught... don't EVEN get me started on the Shake Weight!!! :rofl Also known as the biggest "accidentally perverted" device ever made! I would've loved to have been on the design team working on that, sitting around the board room, tossing ideas around when this gem drops. The Beavis and Butthead laughter starts slowly, and gets worse and worse as they discuss it's potential and selling points, pretty soon, everyone is on the floor, clutching their ribs in tears laughing!

 

LOL Thats what I was doing when I first saw the commercial, now has anyone seen anyone buy that Ion bracelet or whatever that thing is you wear on your wrist and it resonates frequencies to make you feel better?

 

And stories on that one?

 

Hey Bubbah, maybe should see how many infoproducts we can remember LOL

lmao... I know a few cities that have programs for donating cell phones to the homeless so they can keep in touch with family. I'm sorry, but if I'm homeless, keeping in touch with my family and friends isn't my biggest concern each day lol.

 

And Onslaught... don't EVEN get me started on the Shake Weight!!! :rofl Also known as the biggest "accidentally perverted" device ever made! I would've loved to have been on the design team working on that, sitting around the board room, tossing ideas around when this gem drops. The Beavis and Butthead laughter starts slowly, and gets worse and worse as they discuss it's potential and selling points, pretty soon, everyone is on the floor, clutching their ribs in tears laughing!

 

LOL Thats what I was doing when I first saw the commercial, now has anyone seen anyone buy that Ion bracelet or whatever that thing is you wear on your wrist and it resonates frequencies to make you feel better?

 

And stories on that one?

 

Hey Bubbah, maybe should see how many infoproducts we can remember LOL

lol ... bring it on. I live in Vegas, and spent 5 years bartending, 4 of them overnight. I've seen more infomercials then I even thought possible! I love how when you see the "next greatest thing", and then a month later that same item is included as a "but wait there's more" free gift with something all new. And the fact that the ShamWow guy was arrested after he got beat up by a hooker (yes, he was beaten AND arrested because he swung first lol) is just pure :win Haven't seen the Ion bracelet more than a couple times, but the Life Alert with the old lady still popping off with "I've fallen and I can't get up" is classic!

 

Oh, and has anyone seen the South Park episode with the Shake Weight? Not their best episode, but the parts with the Shake Weight were great and dead on! haha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.