Generations Scourge Review

Reluttr

Im sure Takara will cash in on that repaint. And maybe Hasbro later. I dont think they've hinted at who his repaint will/could be.

Just wait until you get the instructions....if Hasbro keeps up their track record.

My previous misgivings with this toy have been successfully squashed and refuted. I'll lie, cheat and steal to have him...Scourge will be mine! Damn, to have like 7 of him (to represent his army of Sweeps).

This is just starting to get ridiculous...every toy from Voyager to Leader class had better step it the fuck up, because the DLX figures can do no wrong now.

I can dream can't I..? Ummm...Generations Galvatron--a new mold, if you please?

Hey buy 1 first...and allow some of use who only want 1 to get it....oh you're not in AZ anyways....:P

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But if it was the Sweeps or some sort of variation of that name (Windsweeper) then wouldnt they want to keep the same name head? Unless it was intended to be an homage to the actual Windsweeper. Either way no matter what Hasbro does Im sure Takara will do it regardless.

edit: Had to edit, my bad.

Did not want.

Want now.

My only complaint is the same complaint I always have with the Decepticons... Scale.

I think it's a shame that I have to display most of my 'cons facing only the Autobot scouts. Deluxe class jets and tanks are just silly and stupid when the cars and trucks are also deluxe class and bulkier in bot mode.

So even though I really want this guy after seeing how awesome he is in the vid I'm probably still going to have to pass because he's undisplayable on my Universe shelf.

I really don't see why Hasbro can't make similar profit while releasing most of the Decepticons in a larger size class since they almost always release fewer Decpticon molds than Autobot molds anyway.

Its not a big problem for me. I display all my Cons together and all my Bots together. So really scale only matters to me with figures of the same faction. Thrust and Acid Storm drive me nuts but hey it is what it is. (and I aint shellin' out for those mini MP things either).

Archived