Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Review: PCC Darkstream Figure

Recommended Posts

100B.jpg
Bear with me, I'm almost done with the PCC coverage. On deck now is Darkstream and his partner Razorbeam. Originally, Darkstream was Skyburst, who didn't fare so well in his review. Perhaps he'll do better paired with a minicon? Click here to find out!

The problem as I understand it is not that Skyblast/Darkstream's hand peg holes are too big, it's that they aren't deep enough, a problem shared with Huffer/Crankcase, Double Clutch and possibly some of the other Wave 2's. I probably, if I had any interest in Darkstream, would swap his Minicon for Windburn's; the idea of a helicopter robot with an axe as a weapon is more interesting.

  • Author

Actually, it's a little of both. If you put the axe handle in Darkstream's hands, there is noticeable slop.

Too bad Darkstream kinda blows, because the minicon looks rad. I love the purple-ish blue color, and this is the best of the PCC minicons yet.

Actually, it's a little of both. If you put the axe handle in Darkstream's hands, there is noticeable slop.

 

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "slop;" have you tried putting, say, Darkray/Caliburst in Darkstream's hand? I think that would work a lot better and would be better matched...

Darkstream? I guess he should drink more water.

  • Author

Actually, it's a little of both. If you put the axe handle in Darkstream's hands, there is noticeable slop.

 

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "slop;" have you tried putting, say, Darkray/Caliburst in Darkstream's hand? I think that would work a lot better and would be better matched...

 

Ah, and there is where you see the issue. Darkray fill fit in Darkstream's hand because his peg is slightly fatter. But Darkstream didn't come packaged with Darkray, he came with Razorbeam. And the handle on Razorbeam's axe is not fat enough to securely peg in Darkstream's hand.

Saw him and passed him up at Walmart, decided on getting Windburn instead since I haven't seen Sledge yet

  • 4 weeks later...

It must be time for this week's Power-Core re-paints. Who do I have to buy now? Seriously, when is this going to end? I have the feeling that these will end up being like the Action-Masters of days-of-old. Everyone thought they were stupid and passed on them, now they are waaaayyy sought after. Oh well better buy them ALL just to be safe.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.