Favorite figures of the new decade

Yuyuyami

Yeah, name the figures that are released this side of 2010 and 2020 that you adore the most. Hopefully we can get a thread that lasts a decade.

Note, don't mention figures that you simply bought after 2010, mention figures that were released AFTER 2010.

My first purchases from the 2010 line are Drift and Sea Spray. Drift's arms and hip kibble kind of annoy me, but he's ok.

Seaspray, on the other hand, is just fantastic. I did have to do some slight modifications to him so he fit better (like rounding off the part of the skirt that bumps into the back of his arms in robot mode), but nothing major. I just love how he balances and how much ankle articulation he has.

I think it's safe to say that everyone will list human alliance jazz as their favorite for 2010 because he his just so damn cool.

My picks are: leader class starscream

Tf2 lockdown

Generations drift and thrust

Generations wfc prime

Human alliance barricade

Whoops forgot human alliance jazz

Yeah, name the figures that are released this side of 2010 and 2020 that you adore the most. Hopefully we can get a thread that lasts a decade.

Note, don't mention figures that you simply bought after 2010, mention figures that were released AFTER 2010.

My first purchases from the 2010 line are Drift and Sea Spray. Drift's arms and hip kibble kind of annoy me, but he's ok.

Seaspray, on the other hand, is just fantastic. I did have to do some slight modifications to him so he fit better (like rounding off the part of the skirt that bumps into the back of his arms in robot mode), but nothing major. I just love how he balances and how much ankle articulation he has.

And I'm the other way with thinking that Seaspray is just ok with his "Hello, my name is Seaspray" badge printed on him. I mean he is cool and I love him for being who he is but still think he's a little plain.

Drift on the other hand, WOW! This dude is just all sorts of awesome!! Anyone with swords and cutlasses is a win in my book!

Thrust just ROCKS!!

I also got Generations Prime! He's just all sorts of awesome but his legs (and this is the second one I got after a return to Target) just came out sooo loose. May be sending him to Hasbro and they've already sent me a return slip but wonder if anyone else is having that problem with Prime. Whats a fix? Noticed that Superglue and or clear nailpolish sometimes freys the plastic ball joints. If I send him to Hasbro I hope to get him back all tight but may be a QC problem.

Jetblade and Lockdown are also increadible. A nice Decepticon army's being made. More Jets Please!?! ^_^

And I'm the other way with thinking that Seaspray is just ok with his "Hello, my name is Seaspray" badge printed on him. I mean he is cool and I love him for being who he is but still think he's a little plain.

Drift on the other hand, WOW! This dude is just all sorts of awesome!! Anyone with swords and cutlasses is a win in my book!

Thrust just ROCKS!!

I also got Generations Prime! He's just all sorts of awesome but his legs (and this is the second one I got after a return to Target) just came out sooo loose. May be sending him to Hasbro and they've already sent me a return slip but wonder if anyone else is having that problem with Prime. Whats a fix? Noticed that Superglue and or clear nailpolish sometimes freys the plastic ball joints. If I send him to Hasbro I hope to get him back all tight but may be a QC problem.

Jetblade and Lockdown are also increadible. A nice Decepticon army's being made. More Jets Please!?! ^_^

The more I mess with Drift the more I'm coming to like him, though that's partly because I keep making tiny modifications to him. I do wish that his doors would swing more out of the way, though. I also wish that instead of a balljoint his arms were on a universal joint.

Generations Drift. He's a new mold, a new character, he's really posable, has 3 cool sword/knife accessories and a sweet paintjob.

Im pretty sure Im going to put Generations WFC Soundwave on here when I get him. But really, all of the Generations have been a slam dunk so far. Good job Hasbro! :thumb

I like Drift's feet. That little extra movement they have in the shins let him pull off some pretty sweet poses.

Animated Sons of Cybertron...

Animated Arcee...

HA Jazz...

Generations are cool but not to the "adore" level...

Archived