Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF3 Discussions In Status Bar

Recommended Posts

this is what you get for trying to be civil and mature in a forum populated chiefly by children i suppose :roll

 

i for one don't really care if i get spoiled as I'm not expecting Oscar material from the film, but i do respect others wishes to go into the movie not knowing anything about it.

I just dont like getting in trouble for speculation. Like Yuyu said, I could speculate a ton of crap that isnt even remotely concrete and someone would think it is, thus getting me in trouble.

 

 

Like the status bar, I have no idea if thats Breakdown. But Ill admit that I wasnt thinking when I said the "old bot head", at the time it didnt seem like spoilerish info for some reason

 

  • Author

If knowing someone got a new paintjob on a car or some characters first name ruins a movie for you, I'm lost. I'm mostly pissed off by little things things like the movie being HORRIBLE. Spoilers ARE NOT all information, it's ruining the major plot points ONLY.

 

Buy the way, want to know how the movie ends? The Autobots and their human allies defeat the Decepticons after a big fight with lots of explosions! Didn't see that coming did you? Should I have hidden that?

This isn't a thread to rant about how you hate the movie series. We all know you hate the movie series. If you have nothing further to contribute to this thread's topic please abstain from further posting.

Meh. I hated ROTF, but right now the spoilers for TF3 have been positive, so I need all I can get to convince me to see TF3 in the movie theater.

I don't see why a few pics are considered Spoilerish. Since its not giving away the plot or anything. Though some of it is pointless, however there are a few that have been released that have definitely peaked my interest.

 

But like Liege I tend to stay out of the movie forum. Though for me I stay out because of all the ranting and raving that usually goes on in there

  • 1 month later...

I don't mind people giving away spoilers, just makes me more interested. But I can see where others stand on this topic, I guess if I were some of you I woulden't want to know anything about the movie untill next year. But I like the spoilers like which new vehicles are going to be in TF3, and I have liked all the vehicles in the two movies, and look forward to seeing all the new vehicles in TF3.

  • 7 months later...

Does this still apply considering how close we are to the movie? Also, what constitutes a spoiler anymore? You go to the TFormers main page and there's all kinds of info regarding plot points. Even figure bios could be considered spoilerish....

Does this still apply considering how close we are to the movie? Also, what constitutes a spoiler anymore? You go to the TFormers main page and there's all kinds of info regarding plot points. Even figure bios could be considered spoilerish....

 

But at the main page there's a link you can click to "HIDE movie spoilers." IMO this should apply well into the release of the movie as some people will see it before others. If something's going to get spoiled before seeing a movie, you're actually better off hearing about it further away from the movie because then you have a better chance to forget it.

 

I guess I should have been more specific. I was actually directing my question to Blitz or one of the other staffers. I know about the "hide movie spoilers" option and was curious what, according to TFormers.com, constituted a spoiler and would therefore be hidden under that option. Sorry.

  • Author

Anything that hasn't been publicly divulged to the mass media or released on an official statement (be it Hasbro, Paramount, Bay, etc) would be considered a spoiler.

Okay, that makes a little more sense now. So using John 14:6's example above, what he might consider a spoiler isn't viewed the same way by TFormers.com because Sentinel Prime has been announced through official channels.

 

That's good to know. I'm not looking to ruin anything for anybody. It helps to know exactly what's off limits.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.