Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iGear PP01 [2ND] Faith Leader - Leader Accessories Kit

Recommended Posts

The team over at iGear have announced a new product called the "2nd PP01 Faith Leader" that appears to be a figure and set of accessories for the PP01. The set includes: PP01 toy, Cloak for PP01. Replaceable Past Faith Leader head, B Leader head, Head base, Laser ax, Big gun, Small P.38 gun, Character card, Manual, Special Gift: Cloak for MP01 and a iGear Shop: T-shirt. Check out the images and details for this new release that will be out September 2010. Read the Full News Story Here

Since when does Optimus Prime need a cape?.....

 

now that I think about it, if he came with a sword(not an energon sword) and some kind of helmet(possibly a shield) then I would say sure. Then I would just say this is alternate universe prime where he ruled Cybertron before the great war.

 

And who's head is that other than Megatron?

Since when does Optimus Prime need a cape?.....

 

now that I think about it, if he came with a sword(not an energon sword) and some kind of helmet(possibly a shield) then I would say sure. Then I would just say this is alternate universe prime where he ruled Cybertron before the great war.

 

And who's head is that other than Megatron?

The cape is from an artwork that featured Prime and Megatron in a allegiance. (think it was supposed a represent a period in the Japanese timeline between G1 and G2?) It's an awesome piece of artwork. I just wish I remembered how to find it again.

 

The other head is supposed to be Orion Pax.

I don't understand...Megatron's head is for WHAT? Why would we ever have Orion Pax's head on Prime's Earth mode body?

 

And what the hell is up with that shirt?!? Did Prime die this year, and somebody forgot to mention it to me???

 

This company needs to put away the crack pipes, and stay a little more focused...

Since when does Optimus Prime need a cape?.....

 

now that I think about it, if he came with a sword(not an energon sword) and some kind of helmet(possibly a shield) then I would say sure. Then I would just say this is alternate universe prime where he ruled Cybertron before the great war.

 

And who's head is that other than Megatron?

The cape is from an artwork that featured Prime and Megatron in a allegiance. (think it was supposed a represent a period in the Japanese timeline between G1 and G2?) It's an awesome piece of artwork. I just wish I remembered how to find it again.

 

 

It took me a bit to find it, but here it is, from G2 Manga:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Cybertron_Alliance

Since when does Optimus Prime need a cape?.....

 

now that I think about it, if he came with a sword(not an energon sword) and some kind of helmet(possibly a shield) then I would say sure. Then I would just say this is alternate universe prime where he ruled Cybertron before the great war.

 

And who's head is that other than Megatron?

The cape is from an artwork that featured Prime and Megatron in a allegiance. (think it was supposed a represent a period in the Japanese timeline between G1 and G2?) It's an awesome piece of artwork. I just wish I remembered how to find it again.

 

 

It took me a bit to find it, but here it is, from G2 Manga:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Cybertron_Alliance

Thanks. :thumb I had a feeling I had seen it on TFWiki, but I went looking for it a few days ago and couldn't find it. :lol

I can honestly say without a doubt that I do not want this :thumb

Thrones are for Megatron, but unnecessarily majestic capes are just fine? :shrug

Sadly, the extra accessories are clearly not on par with those of the first run. I mean, they tell you right up front that using the cape is likely to damage the figure. I'd like to see about getting the extra gun (and maybe the body parts...) from my Nemesis Leader replicated for the community, but I don't know anyone that has the resources to do it. Anybody?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.