Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seacons Reissues and Universe Three Pack Rumors

Recommended Posts

Thanks to catz of TFW who has posted some more rumors giving support the the Generation 1 Seacons we reported on previously. According to the post, these are slated to be Hasbro reissue that will be offered this summer. Additionally, catz adds there are also plans for a Target exclusive Universe 3 pack that will include classics molds for Rodimus, Galvatron and Cyclonus. These items are very likely to be on display at BotCon 2010 that will be happening in a couple weeks. Read the Full News Story Here
  • Replies 20
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, since the toys are hard to find, I'll be happy to get them. Heck, for the right price, I'll get two and redeco/resticker one set as SG Seacons (since they SG Seacons seem to have almost identical decos to the G1 Seacons).

I'd be glad to get a Seacon set. The 3 pack sounds pretty awesome, but I already have the toys. Now if they had alternate decos or something, then maybe.

I'd definetly like to know more about the seacons.

The Universe pack is a nice idea, but as stated, I have Rodimus and Cyclonus twice (sold off Galvatron) if the price is right and it looks good I may get it for collectable sake, otherwise I'll be happy with what I have.

For th 3 pack, I hope they are redecos... at the least color them more like the Henkei toys, but without the chrome.

The Seacons are definite "buy", but I'll have to wait and see about that three-pack.

YES! YES! YES! Please let this be true! I hope hasbro reissues more obscure combiners down the line, like computron...please let them reissue computron!

I hope they reissue Bruticus!

how is he late to the party if he referenced the thread you linked in his post?

 

now im kicking myself for getting hot rod off ebay for twice what hes worth, and used! oh well, now ill have a roddy to stand next to protector when he finally gets released. i can use the Cyclonus to make his armada, and... i guess the extra galvy will be Galvatron II from the marvel comics? Sorted! :sweet

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.