Gi Joe

Starscream4life69

No disrespect to anyone on this site. I know this is the home of transformers, but I see Star Wars and Transformers(and I love both), but why is there no Gi Joe forum.

let us talk about the greatest joe ever, Shipwreck, hell just do a shipwreck forum.

No disrespect to anyone on this site. I know this is the home of transformers, but I see Star Wars and Transformers(and I love both), but why is there no Gi Joe forum.

let us talk about the greatest joe ever, Shipwreck, hell just do a shipwreck forum.

I think that it is great that they actually have a Joe figure that is not afraid to display his sexuality. Even before the whole don't ask don't tell thing in the military. GIJoe has always been in favor of equal rights it seems for all races, sex's, nationalities and genders. That is probably one of the greatest assets the show offers. but that being said: this should probably be in off topic somewhere.

They have the crossover comics but no toyline. Which is kinda odd since TF's are more related and involved with GIJoe than it is with starwars and marvel and even mickey....

I just hope when they do decide to do a cross over they do not do the characters like they did with star wars and marvel and mickey. I want the Joe/cobra vehicles to be actual known TF's and have a Joe/Cobra fig that rides inside.

That would be really cool.

TF GIJoe/Cobra team ups:

Snake Eyes and prowle... Samari prown even better.

Storm Shadow and Star Scream

Destro and Megatron

Cobra CAmander and Unicron

Duke and Optimus Prime

Scarlett and Arcee

I'd say TheTerrorDrome.com is more like TFormers. HissTank is more like TFW2005 or AllSpark, bloated and full tools.

:agreesb Hisstank can get a little pretentious at times. But like Terrordrome, Joebattlelines is a lot like TFormers and a good place to hang to chat about joes.

Archived