Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BotCon Autobot Spark Images - G2 Pyro Repainted

Recommended Posts

Thanks to KOToys who has posted many new images giving us new looks at 2010 Botcon Exclusive repaint of G2 Pyro as Autobot Spark. This toy is based on the Transformers Universe Inferno voyager class action figure. As you may know or not, the 2010 BotCon exclusives set will be following a Generation 2 theme this year. Read the Full News Story Here
  • Replies 20
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say I don't find his paint job nearly so... overstimulating in robot form. I'm interested to see the rest of the G2's now.

Awesome. I think I'll just repaint the mouth area silver to better mimic the G1.5 toy and he'll be perfect.

Dang, neon colors are the sh** yo. Although, the more I look at this toy, the more it looks like a Chinese KO. I still want this BC set more than any other, though. I might actually have to order the toys for the first time.

I don't get it. If they couldn't get the rights to call him just "Spark" and had to call him "Autobot Spark" then why not call him "Autobot Pyro" if just "Pyro" wasn't available?

 

Emerje

This just keeps looking better and better.

I don't get it. If they couldn't get the rights to call him just "Spark" and had to call him "Autobot Spark" then why not call him "Autobot Pyro" if just "Pyro" wasn't available?

 

Emerje

 

The original toy was sold under both the Pyro and Spark names depending on where you lived (Europe or North America). Just like Clench was also sold as Colossus.

Meh, I'm not missing anything. Now that I know about it, I find the G2 toy that inspired this one to be far more interesting.

i think Spark looks good its just i don't like G2 over G1

Another thing, I like my Universe Inferno, but I'll be the first to admit that it's a boring Transformer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.