Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reprolabels

Recommended Posts

Ok I ordered some stickers 3 weeks ago Haven't gotten them yet. Is this the normal turn around time? I have never gotten stickers before from them cause I was too cheap to pay $7 - 10 for stickers.

  • Replies 20
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's normal, but it won't hurt to send them an e-mail asking about your order either.

I've used them a couple times and they do take a while, plus the fact that it's easier to ship to and from the Middle East as apose to Canada doesn't help!

  • Author

Well good to know its the Norm. Yet I have to say that is a long time to send out stickers.

  • Author

I've ordered from them several times and it almost always takes exactly one week (I live in Minnesota).

Have they sent you an e-mail saying the stickers are on there way? If not, e-mail them and ask.

No email or anything. I emailed them last Friday to ask about the stickers still no reply. I did hear from another person on here that when they ordered the same sticker set it took close to 3 weeks for them to get it too. I guess they don't keep back stock of the stickers? Either way I was hesitant on ordering from them and after this I doubt I will order from them again. Which is sad cause I wanted to order the metrotitan stickers. Oh well saves me $32

I've ordered from them several times and it almost always takes exactly one week (I live in Minnesota).

Have they sent you an e-mail saying the stickers are on there way? If not, e-mail them and ask.

No email or anything. I emailed them last Friday to ask about the stickers still no reply. I did hear from another person on here that when they ordered the same sticker set it took close to 3 weeks for them to get it too. I guess they don't keep back stock of the stickers? Either way I was hesitant on ordering from them and after this I doubt I will order from them again. Which is sad cause I wanted to order the metrotitan stickers. Oh well saves me $32

I know what you are going through, I actually thought that the stickers that I ordered got lost in the mail.

I was wrong, comes to find out they make them as ordered and it took about 3 to 4 weeks for the stickers to get to me in the U.S. from Canada.

  • Author

Well since Im still waiting does anyone have a pic of the Police Jazz sticker Map? Im going to get my extra Jazz ready but need to know where to place the new stickers once I get them.

  • Author

Well since Im still waiting does anyone have a pic of the Police Jazz sticker Map? Im going to get my extra Jazz ready but need to know where to place the new stickers once I get them.

You can send them an e-mail and ask. I asked about some stickers from a set and the e-mailed me the entire sticker map.

Then, if they send it to you, you can ask them why your order's taking so long...

Ok I finally got an answer. They are shipping them today and they have no sticker map for the Police Jazz sticker set. Well this has made me regret getting these stickers. The wait is too long and that whole sticker map thing makes it feel like they don't care enough for their own sticker sets. Now I know its an older set but they should at least keep a pdf file of all their sets sticker maps.

  • Author

Alright I got an update. My stickers have been mailed out on April 7th. Considering I paid for them in early March I guess I should just be happy Im getting them. That and I only got this date after I talked to Aaron after I stated I was unsatisfied with their service.

I really didn't agree with his response:

"Well, I'm really sorry you feel that way. I'm a bit surprised though. The last time someone ordered Police Jazz was years ago - we just can't keep all these things in stock, so we had to do a special print run just for you. It really takes a lot of work to accomodate the kind of selection we offer, and sometimes we work for hours to get it just right, as was the case for your order.

I can't offer a sticker map because this is a very old set that's about to be discontinued. It would cost me $60 to have a designer make one, and I don't see why it's necessary. You can tell where they all go by looking at the Jazz and Prowl maps. There has never been a map for this set, which was evident at the time you ordered, so if it wasn't an issue then, I don't see why it is now. I have also never been asked for one by the 50+ people who bought this set in the past."

 

Now I just don't get why he told me this stuff as his running a special run just for me seems a bit like he wants me to feel sorry for them. By this I mean isn't that why they charge so much for the stickers since they print them as they go. And Im sure they don't throw away the file used to make the stickers. So "Special run" I don't believe. As for the sticker map I remember them having it when they first made them wish I could find their old site. And the $60 for a sticker map to be made seems a little far fetched. Their sticker maps is something that anyone can make easily. All of this makes me very hesitant to order from them again.

  • Author

Well still no stickers. Im starting to get worried

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.