Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
finally found an alternator grimlock at the laurenceville tru on rt 1 yesterday.

Alternators Grimlock, Windcharger, Meister and Swindle at Target in Hackensack

Holy crap! How many people read this notice?!

I'm sitting around in my PJ's scrolling through TFans before bed ( I have an early shoot tomorrow), and I read this post.

Needless to say, I ran out of the house, clothes over my PJ's, at 9:30PM, rushed to Target and...

...all they had were 3 Silverstreaks!!!

Every toy line was stocked to the brim in that place besides TFs.

I even asked a stocker if they had any other Alternators "in the back". He checked in the computer....nuthin. Only what was on the shelves.

Damnit. I'm pissed.

unfortunately i work retail,.....the line 9 times out of ten is bs. usually there is stuff in the back and their too lazy to get it. but then again we've gotten jack reciently at tru.

I believe it (I used to be a retail stock manager), but I actually watched this guy scan Silverstreak an his little doohickey said "Transformers, Alternators - Silverstreak X 3" and then a list of the other available Alts, all saying "None on Location".

found alt. RAVAGE WINDCHARGER, and some I already had (grimlock, swindle) today at a target in marlton. Bought 2 Ravages one to bash and for the collection. Also noticed that there is no more clearance stuff at target, so back to paying full price for kit bash items.

Hey, for anyoen in Monmouth County or nearby in New Jersey, The target in ocean had all the new alternators earlier today. I got Windcharger, Grimlock, and Swindle. I refused to buy Ravage. Anyway, when I left, they ahd 1 Grimlock, 1 Swindle, 3 Ravages. Just wanted to let everyone know

-D-UNIT

Archived