Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yuyu's stuff

Recommended Posts

  • Author

Yup. It's one kick ass awesome show and you need to watch it.

  • Author

I've been messing with the materials and I've found a nice mix between the size of the bump details and the cell-shaded look, as well as adding some gnarl to it for awesome measure:

 

staltzersilentsoldieraw.png

I VANT TO EAT YOUR SOUL.

 

 

The displacement map needs a little tweaking, I'm not 100% happy with the effects on the narrow parts, but otherwise it looks awesome.

  • Author

I've been messing with the materials quite a bit. I like how the eyes are now "burning neon."

 

 

staltzersilentsoldier.png

 

 

The pose isn't the greatest, I've been having an off day and haven't been able to do some things as well as I usually can. The reason it doesn't have the ambiance as the last picture is because I don't have any specialized lighting this time. I tried, but I couldn't get it to look right so I just scrapped it.

  • 2 weeks later...

new materials are much better :) but i think red eyes are more fitting :)

 

i prefer the one with "I VANT TO EAT YOUR SOUL."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.