Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SDCC 2009 Exclusive Soundwave Image Gallery

Recommended Posts

What's a cassette? :lol

 

This set looks to be very nice. Would it have been difficult to include all the cassettes? :schin It would have been cool to see Rumble and Frenzy as well IMO.

 

All of Soundwave's cassettes =

 

Laserbeak

Buzzsaw

Ravage

Rumble

Frenzy

Overkill

Slugfest

Ratbat

Beastbox

Squawktalk

Garboil

Howlback

arguably Flip Sides and Enemy

 

That'd be a lot and jack the price of the set up, but it would be really cool.

 

I dont see why Hasbro hasnt figured out how to reverse the knee articulation yet yeeesh No but really, this thing is frickin awesome!

 

wHATS the cost of this item anyway?

 

Around $50 USD I think

Does anyone know if Ravage has that goofy "weakness readout" sticker, or the cassette spool one? That was the only thing that annoyed me about TRU Soundwave.

I dont see why Hasbro hasnt figured out how to reverse the knee articulation yet yeeesh No but really, this thing is frickin awesome!

 

wHATS the cost of this item anyway?

 

Around $50 USD I think

 

:word ;) Im in! (assuming my income will get back to where its suppose to be again and i can afford it. This year really sucks :tdown

Knight, I'll let you know about Ravage when I buy on this Sat.

Knight, I'll let you know about Ravage when I buy on this Sat.

 

Thanks, but I saw some galleries that show Ravage with the weakness readout sticker. Annoying, but I'll probably get this set anyway since it'll save me from having to buy the first Encore cassette set. Guess I'll have to Reprolabels my Ravage (and Soundwave himself if the pre-applied stickers are too crappy).

I cant find a site selling him at a nice price 100 is too much for the figure ATM. I really want one too. If anyone has any site with a nice price tag LMK

I'd just give a lil while... the Nemesis Prime from last year is still in circulation, at a more than reasonable price, imo, so I'm not in a hurry ^^

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.