Very expensive Brave Max

Rawhide

With the reissues still coming out pretty strongly (ie: Predaking - who'd have thought?) I really wouldn't pay anything for something like this right now... They have the mold, they have the means... If Predaking does well enough, we might yet see a reissue of Fort Max Christmas after next.

With the reissues still coming out pretty strongly (ie: Predaking - who'd have thought?) I really wouldn't pay anything for something like this right now... They have the mold, they have the means... If Predaking does well enough, we might yet see a reissue of Fort Max Christmas after next.

i can only hope... I think at this point its pretty certain that at least hasbro will never reissue fort max because of all the new toy safety laws restricting it, but takara now thats a different story. They did reissue stepper after all and i never in a million years thought they would do that, i feel sorry for the ppl that spent upwards of 500 for him just a little while back. I hope they continue the trend by reissuing artfire too, if that happens i wouldn't count out a fort max/grand max reissue, but we'll just have to wait and see.

You could buy an original G1 Fort Max, MISB for much, much cheaper. This guy's nuts.

now i don't know about that. i've seen misb g1 fort max's go for well over $2000.

i had to pass up on an auction several months ago for 2 brave max's (not the k.o.) for $99, i don't know remember what it ended at but it only recieved a couple of bids and basically whoever won it got 2 for the price of 1....and it would have been a bargain just for the 1 and that lucky s.o.b. got 2!!!

Bought the Korean Version this year.

It cost me about $130 (I think but that included shipping all the way to The Netherlands). He may miss a few parts and have different colors but that does not mean that he is an impressive toy.

Fortress Maximus is simply massive a. Even Unicron only comes to his waist. (Making him Fort's Starscream :tftongue). And his city mode is rather cool. Expecially for a G1 toy.

I'd say that he belongs in any collection. :tfgrin

Archived