Transformers School?

Bluestreak85

Through reading various threads I've noticed that several of you fellow posters are college students just like me. I was just wondering what schools we have represented. As for me, I'm holdin' it down here at Virginia Tech. How about the rest of you collegiate collectors?

I went to Mississippi College, Univeristy of Southern Mississippi, William Carey College, and grad school at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. USM and WCC were just for Spanish. I was not very good in Spanish... or Greek or Hebrew...

I'm a junior at North Central College in Naperville, IL. Majoring in Computer Science with a minor in math. I plan on using the Comp Sci degree to get my foot in the door at the FBI

I went to the college in Fraserburgh, fishing town two miles near me, back in 96 to 98. Failed because of depression, been considering going back just for the sake of something to do.

-Chuckles

I'm currently attending Tri-County Community College outside of good ole (sarcasmsarcasmsarcasm) Murphy NC. I'm taking transfer courses and hope to get into a filmmaking school.

Graduated University of Memphis in '99.

Archived