ROTF Deluxe Soundwave is a Triple Changer

cmm21nj

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree, just from previous pics I've seen several unofficial modes that look easy to pull off that I look forward to trying.

This figure is gonna be fun!

:pfx This is one of those figures that you can make all kinds of alt modes for and still make it look good.

I like his robot mode but it still seems like it's his cyberton form and I keep expecting them to redo him down the line. Personaly I'm still pulling for making soundwave an action news van...

Also his space ship mode reminds me of cyclonus.

Don't really care about this one.

I'll wait to see if his earth mode is any good.

Don't really care about this one.

I'll wait to see if his earth mode is any good.

There were rumors that he's going to be pretty much like Megatron, for not going to have Earth mode, been scrapped by Orci. But well, might be misinformation.

The box art portrait looks AWESOME. Can't wait to see him in the movie :D (I'm assuming he's in it)

ASSUMING?! WHADDYA MEAN BY ASSUMING?! :rofl :rofl :rofl

Archived