Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Megatron

Recommended Posts

I guess this is the 3rd time I've done my own take on megs all kinda similar but this guy has a more GeeWan feel to him. Their are still a few things I want to tweek mainly size issues and I'm going to play with his face before I start colouring

 

edit: oops wrong pic

post-3940-1225978054_thumb.jpg

do you get tired of us telling you how awesome you are?

  • Author

some times... but it passes

 

edit: just thought I'd tag all my old ideas together left is the newest right is the oldest and I think I did the first when cybertron hit (I really liked the horns)

post-3940-1225985889_thumb.jpg

some times... but it passes

:lol It's still so true, though.

I love that picture.

 

Megatron as a not-too fast, tough old tank-y thing just seems so perfect to me. I imagine the character working best as an R. Lee Ermey kind of guy :tflaugh and you've really captured that.

I love that picture.

 

Megatron as a not-too fast, tough old tank-y thing just seems so perfect to me. I imagine the character working best as an R. Lee Ermey kind of guy :tflaugh and you've really captured that.

 

 

Oh Dude! Megatron with an R. Lee Ermey characterization would kick ass! Meg's just going to town on Starscream ala Full Metal Jacket! :hbang :hbang

 

Blitz, I really enjoy seeing the progression of your work and designs over time, your talent just keeps growing, thanks for the chance to see it. :clap

  • Author

colour is mostly done I'm going to change the mace a bit before I say its all final

 

Edit ok I'm happy with it all now

post-3940-1226047852_thumb.jpg

  • Author

thank you

I gotta ask, Blitz: how do ya do it?! :lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.