Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arcee

Recommended Posts

thought of this idea some time ago but never really wanted to give it a go untill now. A few things to note she is basically a shell former like Thunderblast and pink will not be her main colour

post-3940-1224523880_thumb.jpg

Looking forward to the colored version - I love the 70s daredevil stars.

I like what I see! Are you going with the standard Shelby blue with white rally stripes?

 

 

You gave me a good idea for a Decipticon car(since you went retro with the Shelby), a 63 'Vette split window, Black w/red rally stripes, name him Slamshift(or ???). That would be a cool idea(I'm spitballing now), another take on the transformers story, done back in the 50's/60's during the muscle car boom in the US. It all started back in '48 with the Roswell crash, several years later, they awake on planet earth, and somehow Teletran 1 starts scanning...

  • Author

ah a stingray yeah I can see that working.

 

so far for my own mytho the transformers come here as war refuges not many of them are fighters and they spend most of their time trying to hide among us so I guess Roswell could work as a peace of the story

 

as for her colours the car will have white stripes but it wont be blue (or pink)

There ya go, pieces of a story coming together. I like the refugee aspect actually. Can't wait to see the color!

  • Author
There ya go, pieces of a story coming together. I like the refugee aspect actually. Can't wait to see the color!

 

thanks here's the colour

 

I wanted to work on my blacks and Chrome's

post-3940-1224537329_thumb.jpg

Oh. I was hoping for more....American colors.

I like her colors just as they are. :thumb Adds some dark mystique to her, maybe a little more dangerous than originally perceived?

  • Author
Oh. I was hoping for more....American colors.

 

hmmm I guess I could make an automotive accurate and G1 accurate coloured editions.

post-3940-1224539691_thumb.jpg

post-3940-1224539700_thumb.jpg

It's just that what Hobbes said made me giddy. Her arm/gloves with the stars are my favorite thing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.